Colts are about to throw down with Washington

It came out tonight that Washington allegedly reached out to Andrew Luck last year.

Only problem is Luck is technically under contract with Indy.

Irsay just tweeted this an hour ago …

Which, of course Snyder would lose the franchise a first round pick on his way out.

4 Likes

When I was much younger I tried this approach in bars. The liquid courage moon shot.

2 Likes

Getting Luck and getting lucky are two entirely different things.

5 Likes

The NFL wants Snyder out. I don’t think they’ll do something to hurt the sale

2 Likes

Or maybe they just happened to meet in a restaurant in Cabo

8 Likes

I actually agree here. Unless there is concrete proof where the league is forced to act, the Commanders might slide on this one. I don’t think the league wants to say, “Hey, welcome to the NFL. Thanks for getting that asshole out. We’re docking you your first round pick.”

2 Likes

Yeah, still cant believe nobody has called BULLSHIT on that one. That’s the biggest pile of shit lie since Pete Rose denied betting on baseball. There is ZERO chance it was random but yet, Lions fans still LOVE MATT STAFFORD.

3 Likes

And that’s how we got our QB of the future.

4 Likes

And multiple building blocks for a team that lacked talent just about everywhere.

2 Likes

Thank you for interfering, Rams!

1 Like

What a lovely parting gift to the fans. All they got you was “The finger”.

2 Likes

Jim Irsay revives his struggle with tamperproof things…

His wife disagrees.

Dan Snyder has never exited an elevator without ripping off a massive fart.

Dan Snyder always parks right on the line, just to disappoint anyone who thinks they found a space.

Dan Snyder clapped for all the wrong moments during Schindler’s List.

Dan Snyder wrote Baby Shark.

Dan Snyder doesn’t build anything unless it requires destroying a playground.

5 Likes

I don’t care what the hell happened in Cabo and if it was intentional or not. We got the best deal available and Stafford had already requested a trade at that point. Hell I’d rather thank Stafford for getting us the best possible package on his way out. Screw the players, fact is we got a legit top 12 starting QB who is 7 years younger than Stafford, 1 3rd rounder, the 32nd pick and the 6th overall pick in this years draft.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be in the Colts best interest to trade Luck!? Get some beans for him. They already got AR15 now. Screw tampering allegations, trade him to the Commanders.

1 Like

I thought I remembered multiple teams talking to CJ after he retired and the Dolphins trying to negotiate a deal with Barry after they found out from Barry that he would play for them?

Am I remembering things correctly?

1 Like

No, but it’s the Lions and we don’t count.

Yep, every team is tampering in one way or another. Free agency even has a legal tampering time, WTF does that even mean.