COVID running through the Packers and the Bears

I am still waiting for some kind of update on this. I swear they are playing games and he’s magically going to travel separate from the team and play Thursday.

2 Likes

I checked Twitter again just for shits and giggles. Absolutely nothing on that front as well.

I wouldn’t be so skeptical of the situation if it wasn’t the Packers and it wasn’t a guy who literally just threw up a middle finger to the concussion protocol and the league didn’t say a word about it.

2 Likes

From 24 October

Today’s short missive

Another one

1 Like

Looks like Khalil Mack may be sent to IR as well. Ouch.

1 Like

I can still do this, …. Most of the time, with my cat…

Adams not traveling with team. Still not ruled out yet.

1 Like

Per rotoworld…

Davante Adams (COVID) is not traveling with the team to Arizona and is out for Week 8 against the Cardinals Thursday night.

As expected. Adams was placed on the COVID list Monday, and the short week made it nearly impossible for Adams to gain clearance for Thursday. Allen Lazard is also out after being a close contact of Adams. The hope for the Packers is that Marquez Valdes-Scantling is activated from I.R. in time to face the Cardinals, sliding him in next to Randall Cobb and Equanimeous St. Brown.

2 Likes

No way! Hadn’t seen that thanks for sharing.

Glad to see the IR train is hopefully leaving Detroit and heading to other cities

2 Likes