Cowboys fire Kellen Moore

Cowboys fired offensive coordinator Kellen Moore.

Moore was “being evaluated” as the Cowboys conducted exit interviews and he survived to the last round of Panthers head coach candidates. Apparently the evaluation did not go in his favor. Mike McCarthy will reportedly call plays for the Cowboys next season, opening CeeDee Lamb up for stick/flat calls on every play based on his previous time in Green Bay. Moore’s Cowboys regressed to 15th in offensive DVOA this year, but that did come with several games of Cooper Rush under center. With several offensive coordinator positions still open, we expect Moore to be a candidate for many of them. Ian Rapoport mentioned Tampa Bay as one place expected to have interest in Moore.

NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports former Cowboys OC Kellen Moore is expected to meet with the Chargers about their offensive coordinator vacancy.

That sure didn’t take long. Moore’s unit may have regressed a bit in 2022, but he’s still coordinated some high-powered offenses for the Cowboys. The Chargers have also reportedly met with Rams QB coach Zac Robinson, Titans TEs coach Luke Steckel, Rams offensive assistant Greg Olson, Vikings assistant QB coach Jerrod Johnson, and Rams assistant head coach/TE coach Thomas Brown.

1 Like

I think the Cowboys should fire Dak Prescott

18 Likes

My thoughts exactly. It wasn’t Moore’s fault Dak played like a turd.

5 Likes

“You’re either being elevated or terminated”

-Coach Prime

6 Likes

Good, the Lions can sign him to back up Goff, so the dullards can cry for him to be the starter

1 Like

Can a single play call get you fired?

3 Likes

in Jerry’s world anything is possible.

#1 offense 2 of the last 4 years…let’s fire him.

8 Likes

I can’t help but think that Moore might still have a job if Zeke was a better center.

4 Likes

He will land on his feet asap.

4 Likes

Bingo. Dude is great one week and dog shit the next.

1 Like

Jerry wants to win. He trades for Rodgers or Brady. Hell even Carr

Never understood the love for Moore. Is this an inside joke that my old ass doesn’t get?

1 Like

Like someone already said hes had some top offenses past 4 years. Dak f ucked the cowboys with some shit throws.

1 Like

Dak also played with zero awareness. He snaps the ball right as the blitzer is hitting his o-line at top speed. Another play, he has a blitzer lined up unblocked, he snaps the ball and then takes a deep drop drifting to the side of the unblocked blitzer. I’m not sure if he’s that stupid all the time or it was just a bad day.

1 Like

LAC is the rumor. Justin Herbert fantasy owners rejoice.

1 Like

Idiotic move by the Cowboys.

4 Likes

Well, it’s what they needed to do to prove to everyone that hiring McCarthy was a mistake to begin with.

The proverbial rope that he needs to hang himself so they can hire Payton next year.

4 Likes

I think Jerruh should fire the GM….

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

VLG

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

1 Like