Cowboys vs. 49ers Game Thread

He’s got a long term case of the shanks

Sorry do not care what my kicker did in regular season. If you miss 4 xp you are not kicking again in playoffs.

1 Like

I almost feel bad for Maher. Do you think they go with Vizcaino? He is active today.

1 Like

I think he shanked the F out of it regardless of it being blocked. It looked left and the ball was sideways when Ebukam got his paw on it

2 Likes

Very limited penetration. PAT distance. That’s on the kicker. I guess they should have cut him.

1 Like

It does look like the game is catching up to Purdy…too bad, Niners are SB ready, but their off season QB decision making/waffleing was next level idiocy.

1 Like

I think Purdy is the guy. I am sure they will talk it up as a competition bla bla bla but it’s Purdy’s team now. They will only make it sound like a competition to get a better return for Lance. I think Baltimore Ravens when I think about Lance. The offense is set up for him. It will be an interesting offseason for sure.

He is off the table already as he withdrew his name.

1 Like

Maybe, but if he cant make something happen today, or even shits his pants, good luck selling that to this fandbase. Biggest games require the best performances

1 Like

You guys gonna be pissed at me if I kick for them next year?
I would vow to never make a kick that could hurt Detroit.

1 Like

I shave my head with a razor. It would take a lot for you to piss me off buddy.

1 Like

I’d be very inclined to give Tom Brady a call if I’m the 49ers. Purdy could be the backup. Lance trade bait.

2 Likes

:muscle: :sunglasses:
■■■■ yeah!

1 Like

Cowboys are daring Purdy to beat them

He just has to win. Jimmy G played like ass in the playoffs and people swore he was more than he was.

1 Like

I dig the way the SF’rz play too, but we are going to massacre them

Thats what I’m sayin, he cant be a negative for them, alot of pressure on the kid.

1 Like

I just saw Anthony Lynn and totally forgot he was a part of the 49ers staff!

2 Likes

Jimmy G was a negtive that the team overcame. Yet Jimmy got the credit.

I’m so grateful that Aikman and Buck aren’t doing this game. Fox is much improved this year.

3 Likes