Cowherd comparing Stafford to Rodgers

Christ on a cracker….

This is why Colin Cowherd is singularly the worst. This cherry-picking nonsense is pure crap.

Plus, we used to live in the same town. He looks, dresses, sounds and acts like every newly divorced, totally deserved it asshole who lives in a hive and sleeps in a race car bed. That he is :100: that guy despite having more money than Croesus is a testament to just how big of a twatnuckle this he is

3 Likes

For the record, the best tacos I’ve ever had were in southwest Detroit and Santa Fe New Mexico. But my national and global journeys are very limited

2 Likes

Also I’m gonna start using twatknuckle… that’s a good one. I don’t know what it means but it sounds funny

1 Like

Once again…Lions fans getting mad at the media :man_facepalming:

Yeah, but they were all during garbage time.
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

2 Likes

Maybe he just realized he was wrong so instead of pretending to still be right when he was ovisly wrong. He changed his opinion to the right one.

3 Likes

Just shows you that most of these shock journalists are complete morons. Cowherd, Bayless, Stephen A, Valenti . . . none of them know what they are talking about.

2 Likes

And yet they all rake in the views, clicks and money.
Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen

3 Likes

People love to have their moronic views justified, even if it is by someone that knows absolutely nothing.

Of course they don’t….only Lions fans know what they are talking about :man_shrugging:

Of course fans usually don’t know what they are talking about and that’s why many of them eat up the click-bait journalism of the guys mentioned. But there ae many people in the media that have played the game before and actually know what they are doing.

This is nothing more than the pot calling the kettle black.

So who are these guys ? seems to me that people love most of them when it goes along with there opinion and when they don’t there no good and click bate.

1 Like

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

EXACTLY!

Maybe you and others don’t have respect for people who know more about the game than you do, but I do. I respect their opinion. I have no respect Cowherd, Valenti and others.

2 Likes

So who are these guys you respect ? I might wanna know who to listen too and who not.

Me I take what all of them with a grain of salt untill I compare to what I see. I think all of them are right and wrong at times some are better then others forsure. Veneti might be the worse his whole Stafford stance should have got him fired and he should never talk football again.

1 Like

Kirwin is probably my favorite on Siriusxm when it comes to players and schemes.

1 Like

That’s because the Lions have sucked for decades those guys aren’t shy about telling the world about it.

He was an area scout for the Phoenix Cardinals (1989) and Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1983–86). He spent eight years (1989–97) with the New York Jets, beginning as a defensive assistant coach and advancing to director of player administration, where he negotiated contracts and managed the team’s salary cap, so he knows what he’s talking about.

1 Like