Crazy Trade on PFN's Mock Simulator

So I know I’m not the only one that is using PFN’s simulator and getting ahead of the curve for next year’s draft. I think the greatest offer of all time is given to us Lions fans having the number 1 pick.

Here it is…

Their 2nd, 3rd, and 1st and 2nd the year after to move up 1 spot??? AND we’d still get Thibodeaux??

I know I’m not the biggest Goff fan, but even if he sucks, there is NO way you can turn this down right??

Yeah I get that offer every time. And I take it too.

So the picks we have in this fantasy land are…

2 - Thibodeaux
28 (Rams)
34 (Texans)
66 (Texans)
Comp 3rd (Golladay)
Comp 5th (Jones Jr.)
Comp 6th (Agnew)
212 (Browns)
220 (Patriots)

2023:
1st
1st (Rams)
1st (Texans)
2nd
2nd (Texans)
3rd
4th
5th
6th

good morning coffee GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

5 Likes

After the Rams go 0-17, I look forward to this trade. ha ha

Who are the Texans moving up for? (hypothetically)

I assume if they give up THAT MUCH it is for a QB at #1.

Then if Goff “sucks” in 2021…

…why the hell would we not take the QB!?

It just feels like we want to become the magic bean collectors instead of a football team.

Because you can take another Myles Garrett and also have an ungodly amount of draft capital to take literally anyone else you want.

1 Like

Sam Howell

Extremely unlikely, IMO.

At one point on PFF Denver would trade literally every pick through 2023 to swap 1st with us. These things arent always realistic.

Ya, I was on there a lot and it isn’t a realistic simulator regarding trades. It was fun to do for entertainment.

Try doing a counter offer.

I countered asking for every one of their draft picks in 2022 and gave them back their 2nd in 2023 but requested a 4th in 2023 and they accepted.

With the 1OA pick they took QB Rattler

Rattler is who they always take for me too. I guess there’s some logic to it if PFN believes Rattler is gonna be the obvious top pick like Kyler Murray was right before a big dropoff. I don’t think that way, but I can understand it at least.