Curious on who thought the Game was Sunday

• I have known for at least a week the Game was Saturday
  • I realized this week the game was Saturday not Sunday

0 voters

So far there is one liar!! :crazy_face::+1::heart::pray::upside_down_face:

1 Like

I realized a couple weeks ago, only because I was wondering if I should get nfl ticket for the last month

2 Likes

If it wasn’t for the Den, I’d be getting ready for the game tomorrow

1 Like

A couple weeks ago when I realized Christmas was on a Sunday, my first thought was “oh are the lions playing Christmas Day?” And had to look it up.

Shows you where my mind is at and what my priorities are :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I knew from the radio on my drive home last Sunday. I think it was after the Jets game when Pat and Rico were on. Pretty sure Rico mentioned that if “this and this and this happens” we’d wake up on Christmas Day with them in the #7 spot. Which made me think “wake up on Christmas Day?”. So I looked it up.

1 Like

I just assumed it was Sunday, might have missed it if it wasn’t for you meddling kids!

Scooby Doo Hello GIF by Boomerang Official

2 Likes

Wife asked if they were playing Christmas day and I said yes they must me the game is Sunday.

Biggest dilemma. Grandson is singing at 3:45 with choir before mass then has a solo during 4:00 mass. My daughter says it will be backed so get there around 3:15. FUUUUUUUCK!

Better be a blow out my halftime. IN Lions favor

I realized just a few weeks ago as I checked before making plans this weekend.

If you mean I realized this week as

I realized last night

Could’ve used this post earlier lol

Apparently the team was under the impression the game was tomorrow also.

8 Likes

It was

1 Like

It looks like at best
They can go .500 on weekend
If they can pull out victory tomorrow.

Not sure about anyone else, but looked like the Lions thought the game was on Sunday

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.