D. Watson

Would you?
Aaron Rogers almost left Green Bay over drafting love.
Watson is a known commodity, not a maybe.

Right, but Aaron Rodgers is a multiple time MVP. No one even wants Baker at this point. Playing for a suspended Watson might be his only chance to start.

2 Likes

Plot gets worse. Backlash if they do nothing with 23 accusers now could be severe.

1 Like

No one is bailing out the Browns at this point. Either with taking Baker’s contract, or after the contract they gave Watson.

The league seems to be of the opinion, the Browns made their bed, now lie in it.

So 22 wasn’t a big deal but 23 is suddenly unfathomable?

1 Like

At least we’re not the Browns who are likely going to have to play an angry Baker Mayfield next season.

I just want the Browns to play R.Kelly when D. Watson eventually takes the field. “I don’t see nothing wrong, with a little bump n grind…” You know you want to do it Browns. You’re the bad guy, go with it.

Maybe a little Neil Diamond too, “touching you, touching me, sweet Caroline, de duh duh duh.”

7 Likes

Just watched the latest HBO episode of “Real Sports”. Theres a segment about Watson. Very eyebrow lifting.

Now I’m interested in seeing the segment. The latest accuser said she only came forward because of what she saw of Watson on HBO.

I was of the opinion the league was not going to do anything major. Then watched it. Their versions are compelling. In addition DW’s attorney saying he did nothing wrong is stupid. At least she could have said he put himself into unnecessarily risky situations. Or some legalese version of that.

But I can see why victim 23 could want to come forward after a comment like that.

1 Like

Care to elaborate on particulars? Ain’t got no HBO yo
breaking bad rabid dog GIF

1 Like

I’m sorry but the dudes got some issues. Not sure how this is gonna play out but being that it’s the Browns I could see it being a huge mess.

The Browns will get what they deserve… Watson is a POS, and has won “4” games TWICE in his 5 year career, and thanks to his behavior- he has a season with 0… So he has 2 winning seasons in 5 years as a pro, some clear issues, and yet they gave up the world?

I get the Baker has been up and down, and many projected that when he was drafted, but what about Matt Ryan for a 3rd? His cap hit over the next 2 years is like 53M total… Let them duke it out… Ryan was saddled with garbage his last 2 years in ATL…

Imagine

M Ryan/Baker
Chubb/Hunt/ D Ernst
A Cooper, DPJ, David Bell, Schwartz ** Sky Moore**
NJokue
Awesome OL

Garrett
Jordan Davis
T Bryan
J Clowney

JOK
A Walker

D Ward
J Johnson
G Delpit
G Newsome/Emerson

Teams are so infatuated chasing a top QB they forget about the rest…

This is getting uglier and uglier with each new case. Details are disturbing.

I just can’t imagine him playing this year

Sorry for the late response. IMHO, the segment played both sides of the fence. One, portraying DW as a sex addicted pervert (he needed Tiger’s team here). Then it sort of morphed into the sleazy lawyer territory.

1 Like

The attorney would make Saul Goodman look professional…

1 Like

I think there is a little bit of both in this case. I think the old saying is “just because I’m paranoid doesn’t mean people are not after me.” The girls didn’t come out of the woodwork, they were contacted after Littlefinger hired a private investigator to follow Watson. The girls were not contacted “out of concern.” The lawyer is a sleezeball. Some of the girls are clearly trying to cash in. BUT, life is not black and white enough to leave it at that. A few of the girls have a compelling case. Just not 23 of them.

Exactly my thoughts.

Either way this case goes, I am a firm believer that Good Ole Boys network is at play. Either this is one helluva a frame job, or, more likely, this case never sees the light of day if Watson decides to stay in Houston. This started as retribution.

2 Likes

I said the same thing but was shot down.

I do believe Watson is a sicko but he’s far from the only NFL player who does this.

1 Like