Dallas at NO

But are we going to keep getting good Stafford?

This is the first real team Dallas is facing. They played the Giants, dolphins and redskins. Also, a New Orleans team without Drew Brees’ is a real weakness.

1 Like

… and it’s the backup QB Bridgewater leading the Saints.

I just don’t think they’re very dynamic on offense against good defenses. When they can play with the lead they are real tough.

I just don’t see elite arm talent with Dak. Good leader, good athlete, solid QB. Is he capable of consistent championship QB play? Not sure but i’m not sold on that yet.

Coming into tonights game the 3 teams Dallas beat had a combined record of 2-10

Now they are in a low scoring battle with a NO team minus Drew Brees.

Win or lose tonight I need to see a lot more from them before I am sold they are the best team in the NFC

2 Likes

There isn’t a dominant team in the NFC. That may change when Brees comes back. As of now. we’re one of a group of ten teams that are not separated by very much.

1 Like

Totally agree with you on that Jaded!

1 Like

How disappointing are the Falcons btw?

Atlanta has way too much talent to be this bad.

2 Likes

I see the NFC as:

NO (if Brees is healthy)

And then all of the following grouped closely together.

Dallas, Phili, Rams, 49ers, Seattle, Chicago, Carolina, Detroit

Minnesota would be in there if they can fix Cousins who seems broken. I’m not sold on GB though Rodgers is still Rodgers. I just don’t love their roster.

A Saints win would be good here. It would mean a crusty Dallas team ready to take their rage out on a certain cheese loving team next week. Also, it would churn up the excuse machine for a certain Dallas loving “Lions” fan on how this is a character building good loss for the best team in the NFC.

1 Like

FG wins this for the Saints

Green Bay is a 4-12 team without ARog. With him they are a contender. Thats how F’ing good he is

I agree with that. In terms of the playoffs. Brees outdoors in cold weather is an issue. Can they keep home field advantage despite his injury?

Going to Philadelphia or Chicago in January would be a problem for NO IMO.

FG only puts them up 5

This game isn’t “won” unless the Saints get a First Down

Really bad play by Teddy

Dumb Dumb Teddy…

1 Like

Well FG isn’t an option now

Bad QB play by Dak there as well. Get it out and stop the clock. You just can’t do that in the two minute

THIS is where the 10 second run off is correct

But honestly should be 30