Damn D'Andre

Swift and Okudah are my two breakout stars this year. Both make the Pro Bowl and cement themselves among the top 10 of their position groups. Swift looks completed jacked in this photo.

D’Andre Swift looking yoked up in Lions OTAs

Jeff Risdon

May 27, 2022 6:20 am ET

One of the fun things about OTAs is that it’s a chance to see many players in person for the first time since the season ended. When players look a little different, it’s definitely noticeable.

Lions RB D’Andre Swift has always been pretty muscular, but when he returned to Detroit for OTAs he was rocking a more yoked-up physique. It’s attention-grabbing in some of the pictures from the OTA session on Thursday.

Check out the muscular arms Swift was rocking at OTAs:

(AP Photo/Paul Sancya)

By way of comparison, here’s a shot from last fall of Swift:

(AP Photo/Duane Burleson)

He’s clearly been in the weight room working on getting bulkier to handle more of the pounding in the NFL. That’s smart for a guy who has missed at least three games in each of his first two seasons in Detroit.

10 Likes

He looks puny compared to his dad.

4 Likes

Which is good, I was worried he was gonna lift himself out of the league a la David Boston if he tried to keep up with his dad. RBs need flexibility.

4 Likes

Always wanted arms somewhere like that and a six pack
But alas, spent too much time partying and chasing tail

Good for Swift, I hope he can be durable
Availability…

8 Likes

Dude is seriously jacked!

1 Like

He may be randomly tested soon! Talk about a gun show!

4 Likes

St. Brown’s dad too!! These dads are jacked and they seem to produce NFL players pretty well.

2 Likes

Good for D’Andre. If I had arms like those, I’d never wear a shirt with sleeves again.

6 Likes

Bro - it’s a BIG deal, if Okudah does this. I see it as a possibility, for sure.

2 Likes

dumb and dumber GIF

10 Likes

Landon Donovan Soccer GIF

1 Like

You mean, he could lift himself off the team?

2 Likes

Episode 5 Love GIF by MacGruber

1 Like

Why settle for a six pack when you can rock a keg.

3 Likes

I always drove for the party ball look.

OYLS4P3NFBB7BM6EYFEQGX4W7A

home video belly GIF

3 Likes

Dude got shredded. If it weren’t for the jersey you could have told me this was a pic of AP in his prime and I wouldn’t have questioned it.

1 Like

AP in his prime should not be in a Lions uniform, haha

3 Likes

Couldn’t believe how durable this dude was throughout his career. That dude had more hard miles than anyone in recent history…probably even Gore.

1 Like

This looks good on Swift and it looks good on Dan Campbell and the Lions. It’s a lot of work to do this. This ain’t Nick Fairley level goo. This stuff gets me more pumped than anything. Work for it.

1 Like