Damn it

MLB

August 02, 2021 View Online

Thank you for registering for the chance to purchase tickets to the MLB at Field of Dreams game to be played in Dyersville, Iowa on August 12, 2021. Unfortunately, your entry was not selected for an opportunity to purchase tickets for the MLB at Field of Dreams game.

We appreciate your interest. Your entry will continue to be included in any additional random ticket purchase opportunity drawings that take place if additional tickets become available.

For additional information about MLB at Field of Dreams, including how to watch and follow along all of the action, please visit mlb.com/fieldofdreams.

dang

Played ball with my kids there, it’s a magic place. I know some of the “ghosts”, extra’s, that were in the film. Several from Norway, Iowa, where former Tigers catcher Bruce Kimm is from, and the one’s I know from the surrounding area’s. These guys were straight up guys, never even read the story other than their parts. One day, one of them asked the others if they had read it to which they all said “No”, my buddy said it’s pretty cool and filled them in.

1 Like

For anyone that saw the game, it was great.

I saw a little of it. Liked how the Sox were wearing the old colors. Also was disappointed because of thinking they would play on the actual field.

Overall, a cool thing for the game. Even though I thought the film was extremely over rated.

runs…