Dan Snyder in trouble again

Racism, Misogyny, Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, throwing games - All fine

Taking money out of other Billionaire’s Hand’s . . . now we have a problem

6 Likes

Wow. What exactly are the Commanders commanding?

Their fans have to be let down with their ownership.

2 Likes

Stories with two sets of books tend to end poorly for the perpetrator. Will be interesting to see how this one goes given his wealth and power.

2 Likes

This is not going to end well.

I think they’ve felt let down throughout the Snyder tenure. This must be like another Tuesday to them :joy:

4 Likes

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy

3 Likes

I mean, if anything could be more DC…

4 Likes

Cash talks… how crazy, this guy should’ve been kicked out of the league by now.

Of course if proven to be true… but I still stand by my statement about Snyder!

2 Likes

So true!

2 Likes

It’s easier to ban a player for playing FanDuel than it is to ban an owner for running a racketeering enterprise.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s the Eleventh Commandment. It just doesn’t have the same ring to it though. :laughing:

Thou shalt not taketh currency from thy fellow billionaire’s hands.

3 Likes

Owners are going to kick him out of the league for this.

robert de niro GIF

4 Likes

Congress is involved. This could end poorly for the league… especially if they lose their anti-trust exemption.

1 Like

That’s a problem with free markets — unethical behaviour leads to the government imposing rules.

Followed by unintended results …

1 Like

Add the Browns
Who should owe fans a discount on season tickets

We did a lousy job at first,” Jimmy Haslam said. “I mean, let’s just face it. It’s probably fair to say we didn’t know what we were doing. In some ways, I go, ’10 years, we haven’t won very many games.’ So I look at it that way.”

Salary cap helps make one a slow learner because they don’t feel the pain of their mistakes. The fans do tho

Why would nfl approve owners who have the money but no idea how to run a sports team ? Hmmm. Who pays for that ? Browns fans. I wonder which ownership groups they passed over to get the Haslams?

I’ve always thought the tax exempt status was BS. It’s one of the best businesses in the country. Fully contribute to our tax base. I love watching the product but some of the BS gets to me a bit.

2 Likes

Daniel Snyder seems like a particularly vile human.

5 Likes

Well said - I alway preach you have to fix the heart which is the problem, not just put our rules that only address the symptoms ….

Rules are only diagnostic…. They don’t truly effect the heart and soul that governs freewill…,

The “why” must be addressed not the what…,

Sadly that’s up to the individual….

Yeah, it’s like the Lions losing a game.
Plus, it’s Washington DC. Drama central.
I doubt the fans will even notice.

1 Like