Davante Adam’s won’t play Under Franchise Tag

He’s informed the Packers that it’s a no go. There’s some cracks in that cheese. How hilarious would it be if he decides to sit out the year. Bwahaha.

1 Like

As he should.

What good would it do to being Rodgers back and then play with Adams?

They likely can’t afford to re-sign MVS either… so Adams has a ton of leverage.

1 Like

I love it!
If Davonte doesn’t play, neither will Erin.
Get your peanuts and popcorn, the circus is in Green Bay this year.

Adams is getting a Massive deal. There’s nothing the packers can do about it. They either get them both or neither.

I was called crazy that Adams would get 30mil on a 3/4 year deal. Sometimes people need to debate with respect and come with their opinions and not talk in “know it all” certainty.

2 Likes

You still thinking about our little conversation? To be honest, I had completely forgot. Why not just be a grown up and not be passive. You directed a comment at me and were CERTAIN about what you said…take your own advice…this whole passive little post of yours is a “ha! see I was right!”…lol your funny.

Because I don’t remember who it was with. And I’m not a “I’m right guy”

I usually post, making it clear it’s just my opinion. I didn’t talk with certainty (EDIT: maybe I did, my bad).

I literally don’t put enough thought into who I’m debating with on this board. I genuinely didn’t have a clue who it was. And I’ve never gone back to find a previous post to say “I told you so!”

2 Likes

Also depends on how long rogers is really going to be in GB. If he has a out after 1 or 2 years

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.