Davante Adams Unhappy in Vegas?

Oline? Yeah, I definitely agree! Regards to the run game. It wasn’t particularly good when we won it all in 2021. I’m a believer in a strong passing attack and pass rush as the best culprits for winning. Not that a good run game hurts or anything. I just dont think its as important.

1 Like

He inspires his team to overcome his shitty play.

He threw for 131 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT and won a playoff game. The next week he threw for 77 yards and that got him a trip to the Super Bowl. “He’s a winner!” The next year he threw for 172 yards with 0 TD and 1 INT and once again won a playoff game. The next week he threw for 131 yards with 0 TD and 1 INT and won that game to advance to the NFC Championship Game. “He’s a winner!”

3 Likes

I see that. He was like Cade Mcnamara at Michigan. He wont make mistakes and his team will play hard for him despite his lack of arm talent.

1 Like

hilarious…but true

Jimmy makes mistakes, plays like shit AND gets injured alot. He just happened to play with teams that can win despite him.

1 Like

The Tomb?

Call Of Duty Woman GIF

2 Likes

I was expecting braless! :rage:

I do, when the rushing is helping to burn defenses and help our scoring-it has a need still. AND helps your QB’s each season.

GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Apparently, he still is:

Pats could Kraft a happy ending for him.

1 Like

adams was excited to go to the raiders to play with his very close friend and college roommate Carr.
Carr got traded only one year after they got together as pros.

I am guessing he would LOVE to GTFO of there.

See if he wants to sign for winning vs money.