Day 2 Senior Bowl Notes

Some guys at position of need are really stepping up. WR Deebo Samuel, OLB/DE Montez Sweat, & S Nasir Adderly are really shining.

Deebo just makes plays. Doesn’t look like a field stretcher but he gets open and makes some really tough catches. I’ll need to watch more tape on him.

OLB/DE Montez Sweat is impressing. I’m not real high on him and I don’t think I’d be happy with him as a consolation prize if we miss out on Josh Allen. He’s a bit stiff but it’s hard to ignore his production.

Nasir Adderly…this is the type of safety I love. Playmaker, instinctive, aggressive…the kid has a very impressive highlight reel. They’ve had him playing all over at corner, safety, and nickel during the practices. They are saying he’s a borderline 1st round pick. He’d be great to pair with Walker and Diggs at safety and would give us great depth and flexibility in the secondary. He’s not a direct upgrade to Lawson so he would be a bit of a luxury pick.

There’s a blurb in there about LB Terrill Hanks. Shades of Darius Leonard with his length, speed, and ability to rush the passer, cover, and play sideline to sideline. His athleticism pops on tape. I’ll need to watch more tape on him but his highlight reel makes him pretty intriguing.

1 Like

Thanks for writing. Good stuff!

1 Like