Day 3 best guys remaining

Rabbit at safety. McCormick at Guard.

But safety and WR are the spots that I could see a really good option still there in round 5.

If we go corner again it better be Stiggers. I want my hallmark moment.

2 Likes

I hope you get it

Round 6

Like Chris Cash …good spot for Stiggaz

Rodrigo, Houston, Stiggaz, and Charles

Brad just gets elite guys round 6

Bama Kicker too

I want Vaki even more than that. Vaki playing two ways would be awesome. We’re just the crazy ass team to try it.

3 Likes

I still want to see McNeill get the ball at the goal line.

2 Likes

Vaki round 7

Or one of them big lineman

LG Keegan
OT Crum
DT Lee

I once owned the Refrigerator Perry GI Joe so I of course agree with you.

1 Like

Just how can Dan not see this HS tape and say “Man, we gotta try it once!”

Trade all of our day 3 picks and go get one of these two dudes

Could be a Brandon Marshall or Elvis Dumerville

1 Like

Do you remember Kailee Wong? The MIN LB/DE from Stanford.

Well he went he went to North Eugene HS when I was a kid. Played running back. Hilarious stuff.

Historically great talent in lower talent level HS settings is some of the most enjoyable sport to watch. Kind of feels like mythology while you are.watching it.

Sure. A relative of Sum Ting.
@stephenboyd57

1 Like

If today taught us anything, we will take the best available, regardless of position.
Who grades out the best? ✓
Are they a Lion? ✓
On to the Super Bowl.

1 Like

You know what hit me a little while ago?
I like being a Lions fan.

2 Likes

I feel at this point just give me a list of the DBs left available…and for that matter of the UDFA potentials out there. Clearly the Lions are not leaving this draft with concerns over the secondary depth or talent.

Pritchett
Kyree
Kris Abrams-Draine
Stiggaz

For CB

Hicks
Oladapo
Charles

For S

I haven’t been paying that much attention. Didn’t we have two 3rd round picks this year before the trade up?

survey says no…LOL I mean I think the Den would have shut down if Holmes had another pick tonight and went CB or Safety. Even the “In Holmes We Trust” crowd would have started picking up the pitch forks LOL

Oh wait. I forgot about the Davis trade with the Bucs. So yea. That’s alot of draft capital in DBs this year. Thanks Doink Vildor! haha

2 Likes

Traded both 3rd round picks so we could secure Arnold & CD3

Need to trade our 2025 3rd to go get Brendan Rice tomrorow first thing

1 Like

I am not normally against players. But I would be OK if the Lions moved on from him. The fact that he is still around after that one hurts my soul. And I get it is just an unlucky football play. But I don’t think he has the talent to give us a play to offset that one. Like the fumble by Gibbs sucked but he will make me forget that by game 4 next season. For Vildor that will likely be his Buckner moment for life

1 Like