DC is already 16th out of all 29 HCs Lions have had

If MCDC wins 9 games this year, he will have 21 wins for his career as the Lion’s HC…… good enough to break into the top ten all time for wins……

Crazy

6 Likes

That is actually pretty sad…

13 Likes

Calculate Figure It Out GIF by Originals

4 Likes

He’s #1 in my book.

3 Likes

Better than being #0 like Marvin Jones…What was he thinking!? Why would anyone want to be zero. Next thing you know players are going to be wearing decimal numbers. Starting a QB, Hendon Hooker wearing 6.9!

2 Likes

He picked #0 because his kid wanted him to.

Go ahead, keep ranting on your soap box after that knowledge drop :joy:

3 Likes

This is where you educate your son to pick better numbers :wink:

2 Likes

No no, no no; not getting out of this one that easily :laughing:

Apologize to the six-year old right now haha

1 Like

Arnold Schwarzenegger No GIF

Or Zero Chance!

1 Like

You stupid, stubborn, son of a b-…

I’m emailing Marvin.

I Dare You Go On GIF by All Creatures Great And Small

3 Likes

I’m sorry your dad doesn’t know how to take advantage of a teaching moment.:astonished:

What is the projection till Dan gets to and surpasses .500?
Sucks that every Lion coach has to start so far in the hole. Another tradition Dan will break. He will hand off a good team to the next guy.

He is about 16th out of the 29 HCs we already had (that 29 included all interim as well) regarding winning percentages already….

We win 9 games and he will be in the top ten as well… only theee years in

2 Likes

I meant in won/loss. If they go 13-4 this year, he will be 25-24-1
That’s climbing out of a hole in a big way.
I agree with @LionFrog , Dan is #1 now.
Nice find on your stats, by the way. :+1:

3 Likes

It really is considering he will have a losing record with only 9 wins.

Think about this. If he wins a playoff game just how rare of company he will be in?

3 Likes

Wayne Fontes and Wilson are the only two HC of the year winners ever in our franchise

When We win the SB this year, MCDC will be the third!!

We haven’t won a diction title since the 1990’s ……

12 wins and a tie.
12-21-1

1 Like

Zero is an important number, even though it represents nothing! Zero is a number between negative numbers and positive numbers. It is necessary as a placeholder in whole numbers and decimal numbers. For without it, you could never count beyond the number nine.

Zero irepresents nothing, and “The Power of Nothingness” is a state of consciousness transcending ordinary perspective, born through spiritual and mental refinement. it is the power to act without being attached to emotions and thought, free of fear, anger, pride, and ego, to draw upon the contents of one’s heart intuitively without obstacle and hesitation, and to be aware of the world and to know one’s place and meaning within its vastness, to flow with all of creation without the need of worry, desire, and doubt. As such, it can only be used by a person of pure mind, compassion, mercy and peace. Such a person must have embraced the peaceful and spiritual aspect of the art to their fullest extent.

I’m pretty sure it means MJJ is a total badass!

1 Like