DeAndre Hopkins To Be Dealt Soon

I think there is definitely some possibility there. SIgning Hopkins pretty much shuts the door on Gabe Davis returning though, IMO.

If you listen to Buffalo fans, they’d be fine with that lol.

1 Like

He wasn’t taking “PEDs”….

he tested positive for an OTC supplement ingredient that has zero proven effect on performance.

3 Likes

I’d take Gabe Davis on the cheap for a year. He’s not a two but he’s a useful piece. The playoff game caused unrealistic expectations.

1 Like

He’d fit really well on this year’s team, he’s the same sort of player as Chark. Not as fast, but a field-stretcher anyway. He just never really developed the other parts of his game.

2 Likes

That’s what I’d say too. Are you his agent? A lot of times when those ding positive they are covering up actual PED use and hence the suspension.

1 Like

Agreed. He was a mediocre starting WR who could stretch the field. Then he blew up in that playoff game and people were expecting a top 10 WR.

I definitely think they could use a guy like Hopkins. My guess is Hopkins fetches 12mil+ AAV on a new 2-3 year deal.

Sounds about right, though word is money might cause this thing to drag out.

1 Like

Well… the NFLPA doesn’t think it was a masking agent…
and he had such little amount of it in his system that it wasn’t help g him anymore that a protein shake would….

1 Like

You very rarely see players get paid in FA this late in the off-season. Hopkins is not going to get the offers he wants and may be best taking a one year deal on a team like Buffalo or KC if his goal is another big contract.

1 Like

“I barely take vitamins” - Hogan does not approve of this.

hulk hogan swimming GIF

Brad would be silly to not at least do his due diligence.

I don’t think he’d want a 1 year deal because that’s all I’d give him. But if my understanding of how much money we have left is correct we might be able to pay him for a year.

I don’t think we’ll pay him anywhere near what he wants, our best bet is if it plays out like CJGJ’s recruitment did where he doesn’t get the offers he wants and is willing to settle for a cheaper, shorter deal. The only problem with that is CJGJ is younger than Hopkins so kicking the can down the road a year wasn’t as problematic re: future earnings.

2 Likes

Also if OBJ can get 18 mill for 1 season, coming off nothing but injuries over the past several seasons. I’d imagine Hopkins is getting more. Hopkins was still very productive last year. Over 700 yards in only 9 games played due to the suspension. If he plays the whole season he would have easily had 1300 yards or so. Both are 30 years old.

2 Likes

i dont remember postin that either probably drunk again lol

2 Likes

So if this dude has made up his mind and wants Buffalo, and Buffalo wants him but dont have the money then let’s facilitate.

Holmeboy may find himself in a position to snatch Oliver on the cheap.

Not a fit here

Pass

2 Likes

Vitamin Deca, Vitamin Winstrol, and plenty of Vitamin T

1 Like

And vitamin hgh

2 Likes