DeLorean is back! Meet the 188mph Alpha5

Great Scott. This is awesome. Gull-wing doors and all.

meh-it’s “ok”, I wouldn’t want one- boring.

If it doesn’t have a flux capacitor in it… well… it can move right along. Still sweet though.

2 Likes

they could have a better design-that one doesn’t thrill me.

1 Like

A lot of the design work is driven by wind tunnel testing these days. Blocky like the old DeLorean is left for retro cars. They didn’t go retro here.

2 Likes

Poor John, he was railroaded. He was dumb also, but railroaded…

EDIT: I’ll let myself out…

It’s an EV… which some would believe means it won’t sell at all because everyone wants to get a Tesla.

Didn’t y’all hear… Tesla is gonna dominate the car market and be worth more than all 9 or 10 of the top auto companies in the world.

This AMG GT Roadster was at my inn last week. Wish i would’ve snapped a profile pic. Looked like the Tim Burton era Batmobile.

3 Likes

I’ve driven a truck for decades now. Test driving cars now…can’t see shit, feels unsafe. Don’t like riding in 'em, but I love the way so many of them look.

It’s weird how getting into a really nasty accident changes everything.

4 Likes

This is more your style…

1 Like

No. And i should know.

1 Like

that’s Ironhyde from Transformers

Well, we for sure recently have seen that in no way does the FBI or CIA entrap or goad a person to committ crimes/cover shit up…

2 Likes

while true, it does take a willing person to entrap. wouldn’t surprise me to see them put up by the big 3 at the time as well.

1 Like

Yeah, but if memory serves, DeLorean was selling cocaine because he needed the money to keep his company afloat, so his was legit, unlike the recent cover-ups i think your alluding to

Fortunately for me, I will never buy electric, ICE only for me, so no temptation with this version, lol

1 Like

Does shit still get weird when you get up to 88 MPH?

2 Likes

back to the future GIF

great post @Motorcitymaniac …. :+1::trophy:

2 Likes