Den board mock?

Haha they are mine!!! But we can share Wolf! We are going to pick them some serious busts!
I was thinking 1st round TE and a couple punters early.

Thought the Lions were a board vote, per the OP’s rules.

4 Likes

Ah whoops. Anyone got the Saints yet?

1 Like

He deleted that part I noticed from the OP. It’s all good. Probably make it go faster.

1 Like

I was kidding. Don’t care who I get

1 Like

Never kid in a serious thread like this. LOL. I think @CuriousHusker might have been joking about Dan Snyder but he’s got the Commanders now. That’s the price you pay for joking in a thread like this.

1 Like

Hold a gun to my head and I’ll take the Lions

I’ll trade all the picks for future picks. Probably the least unhappy I could keep half the board.

I was joking. I will behave. But I’m down picking for WAS.

1 Like

I’ll take a team if there’s any left…

Me Me Me GIF by Your Happy Workplace

2 Likes

Yes board vote. That makes the mock draft fun and purposeful for everybody!

See who we get as a unit

2 Likes

Can there be trades? or just a straight up pick the next player

1 Like

They said earlier in the thread, no trades. Straight up pick your slot.

3 Likes

I didn’t know you take it, I’ll sit this one out…thanks though.

I’m fine with whatever team I’m given. Be fun to play GM for a day.

1 Like

My boy socko is gonna help out and get the Posters GMs aligned with teams. Once we got all teams allocated…I’ll take over and set up time blocks for picks.

Is 24 hour window long enough for Detroit picks for the board to poll?

How long window for picks? we are about 35 days out and we are gonna do First 3 rounds gonna have to get at least 3 picks per day in. So 4 hour window cool?

We are gonna need 5 days for Lions picks sooo let’s try and get this finalized by Tueday night

Full Draft Order and Teams

Carolina goes on the clock Wednesday AM

Special thanks to @socko for trying to help.

I’ll do what I can here boys to run this show … no complaints I offered anybody the gig !!

4 Likes

Everything you mention Jman is more than fair, and enough time I believe. Going to be fun!

1 Like

You might want to add that if someone doesnt make their pick on time then that pick will be made by some designated individual. May be you or someone else that has a good grasp of the players through 3 rounds of picks (like @Thats2 or @CuriousHusker , if they were willing)

I can tell you what happens every year we do this. Folks miss their alloted time, and folks start to lose interest the deeper you get into the draft. Especially if the Lions pick isnt someone they like. Personally i think 3 rounds is too much. It will be nearly impossible to keep the interest up for that many days and that many picks. But hey, give it a shot. I’ll probably only participate in the Lions picks when they come up, so far be it for me to dictate anything.

The other thing is to restrict comments about the picks from that specific thread. Keep it clean with the picks only. Designate a different thread for comments about the picks.

5 Likes

I think that’s a great idea.

2 Likes

Yes SIR. Makes a lot of sense we can do all that.

@Weaselpuppy
@BigNatty
@coyote12
@MyLions
@SimTheLionFan
@BallHawk

1 Like