Derrick Barnes Presser

Here is my favorite one from it:

Reporter: "Derrick when you were in the team meeting with Dan Campbell, and he’s talking about playing anybody; any team, anywhere. Being extra smart and extra gritty. When you were sitting there listening what were your thoughts?"

DB: “(smiling) I love that man. He thinks like a football player. That’s how we all have to think. The whole team. He motivates me every day. It’s just his passion and love for the game, not only the game but this team is important and guys feed off of it. We trust in Dan and we trust in these coaches and that allows us to go out and do what we do to make them happy and help this team win.”

6 Likes

Where are you @Cap…this is your moment!!

4 Likes

Is it just me, or does Barnes look thicker this year?

3 Likes

It’s like Beetlejuice, you have to say his name 3x.

3 Likes

It’s not you. He talked about this in one of his earlier interviews. Can’t remember if it was earlier in this camp or OTA’s.

2 Likes

That’s what she said.

1 Like

LOL - Can’t belvieve I didn’t see it!

Nice catch!

I already know who Barnes is, you’re learning. The Lions are going to surprise a lot of teams, starting with Phili, GO LIONS!

7 Likes

Good to see you Cap!
Hoping for a good year from Barnes. Hopefully before too much longer we have MRod and Barnes as our LB’s.

4 Likes

That’s exciting to think about. Large, fast, angry humans running around clean behind my DT we’re drafting next year to line up next to an improved Alim.

Onwuzurike needs to step WAY up this year.

1 Like

AGREED!

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.