Deshaun Watson done for season

THIS

Not in the NFL or any other sport. That is unthinkable ineptitude.

4 Likes

You spend too much time on the Internet.:laughing:

Trade deadline has passed. They’re stuck with what they have. Wentz was even snatched by LA.

They get to test the theory that defenses win games.

Massage therapy from Heidi Klum could fix a lot of my problems too.

3 Likes

Here is the F’d up timeline of the Dobbs thing and why would be PISSED if we were Browns fans.

The Browns signed Josh Dobbs for peanuts for the 2022 season. In late November 2022 they cut Dobbs when DeShaun Watson came off of suspension. We signed Dobbs a week later in early December 2022. A few weeks later the Titans picked him up off of our practice squad and he started a game for them. Despite the team cutting him the year before, Dobbs signed with the Browns AGAIN for the 2023 season. The Browns held on to him until the last week of the preseason. That’s when they flipped him to Arizona. They sent Dobbs and a 7th for a 5th rounder.

1 Like

Gotta say I was impressed with the Browns this week. Baltimore jumped out early on them but they just kept fighting and pulled out a win in Baltimore. Not easy to do. If they could solve the QB problem they are very good. Maybe they should trade for Baker Mayfield :rofl: :slightly_smiling_face: :rofl: :joy:

But will it have a happy ending!?

2 Likes

They got Dobbs and 7 for a 5.

We got Trinity Benson

Then they traded Dobbs and a 7 for a 6. I guess the Vikings are going to trade Dobbs and a 7 for a 7?

Completely disagree.

Williams was a weirdo and the team overpaid for him, but they weren’t married to him. And he was a dang good RB who they were able to flip for two firsts.

The Browns are stuck with Watson. S-T-U-C-K. Meanwhile, his contract hasn’t even kicked in. Browns are on the hook for $65M per over the next three years. Guaranteed.

Everybody talks about the Russ contract/trade as the worst in the NFL and maybe in years but the Watson one is saying to hold its beer.

Daniel Jones and Murray contracts not far off either

Yes but they didn’t trade a bushel of 1sts for them.
When you combine the crippling contracts and the goldmine of compensation to get the rights to vastly overpay the player, that’s a franchise crippler.

1 Like

Haslem just has to cheat his truckers out of .08 a mile and its paid for in 3 years.

Four if you include paying off the next round of Instagram Massueses.

…temporarily

2 Likes

Can’t wait until we reach over and pull the souls right out them, Stafford style.

There’s a sadistic part of me that wouldn’t mind losing our 1st game to them, just to make them feel like they have a chance…. Just to snatch all their hope away on the last day of the season :japanese_ogre:

Naaahhh…Let them make playoffs so we can establish total and complete dominance by blowing them out THREE times!

Hulk Hogan Wrestling GIF by WWE

1 Like

absolutely has changed my life too!

Presented without comment