Detroit Lions' Aidan Hutchinson dealing with ankle injury; Moseley still out

1 Like

Does not sound like Moseley will be ready week 1 vs the Chiefs.

“I would say he’s on track, but it’s going to be a while,” Campbell said. “It’ll be a while. Kind of like what I said when we started camp, everything is really going to get pushed back four, five weeks from what we originally thought, but he was really already four or five weeks ahead at that point, so we’ll see. He’s doing good, though. He’s doing great.”

I’m thinking he starts the season on PUP, and we see him week 6 or so.

Any vet corners out there still in free agency!? Jacobs and Sutton will be starting, but after that it’s a lot of rookie UDFA’s on the roster.

3 Likes

Not much detail about that ankle injury. Hopefully it’s not a high ankle sprain. Didn’t seem to alarmed but coaches understate that sort of thing all the time.

Sounds like our boy @QBHATER90 was spot on

2 Likes

I’d rather it happen now. We need Hutchinson at 100% to chase mahomes around.

2 Likes

And cover Kelce in a pinch. lol

2 Likes

If only if we had another edge that we weren’t counting on who was just coming off of a dominating performance.

1 Like

Appreciate you brother. If my main source (the one who said BJ was never leaving months before interviews happened, says it, then I usually run w it……he is the closest to the top.

3 Likes

Appreciate you
Keep me in the loop when u got somethin brotha

1 Like

Don’t risk Aidan at all. No practice, no preseason, nothing. Too important to us.

3 Likes

that is the kind of situation where you keep Julian and run with one less WR, FB, QB, or OL until he is better.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.