Detroit Lions CB Will Harris could miss Minnesota Vikings game with hip injury

That is NOT good news.

1 Like

Who would’ve thought at this time last year we would actually be upset about Will Harris missing a game…

9 Likes

I was actually thinking the same thing.

1 Like

I’m hoping Lucas is ready to step up. I’d hate to see Hughes or Parker back at nickel.

5 Likes

Given hard knocks
Who would’ve guessed we’d hardly see Lucas by now ?

3 Likes

Hard knocks was entertaining, but lots of the dudes they focused on have been completely irrelevant this season. I’ve been told that’s what the show focuses on, how hard it is to make an nfl roster, really can’t say I ever watched it much besides this year.

Eze for example was a big storyline on hard knocks. Ben Johnson was Mr. Invisible.

Lucas may be a complete steal though based on B. Holmes’s ability to draft late round sleepers.

5 Likes

I know, man. I haven’t seen Eminem on a single play! WTF???

5 Likes

He’s playing on special teams!!!

1 Like

Ruled OUT

• G Kayode Awosika (ankle)
  • LB Derrick Barnes (knee)
  • NB Chase Lucas (hamstring)

Skipper at RG? Possibly:

“Well, I don’t want to say who that is, but we’ve got about three options, and so we’re ready,” Campbell continued. “I mean we feel good with what we’ve got.”

The third option is Matt Nelson, but he hasn’t played guard this season, so the chances are that it’ll likely be Skipper—who previously took over for Brown—or Stenberg—who was repping with the first team in practice at times this week.

1 Like

Jefferson is saddened by this news…

1 Like

Chase Lucas’ time to step up is upon us. Wait, he’s o it too? Damn.

1 Like

You gotta be kidding… how many freaking right guards have we went through this year. 5? Maybe 6? Big V and Kraemer didn’t even play a single snap this year and they were 1, 2 on the depth chart. Brown? Stenberg? Awosika? Skipper? Shit

If you are a heavy set dude under 40 walking past Ford Field, good chance you get a tryout. haha

5 Likes

Holmes might be drafting an OG in the later rounds this year. It’s time.

2 Likes

Later rds? Shit use one of those 2nds and finish off thar hole

3 Likes

If history is any indication, drafting OGs high doesn’t appear it will be a Holmes priority.

Surprised The Office GIF

1 Like

I don’t know if Holmes would do it… but a guard in the 2nd or 3rd round might be a great move. Big V is always hurt, he might be cut, Brown is a free agent, who I think is best at center. Draft a stud guard, put him beside Ragnow and Sewell and then just maul teams. We got Jonah in the 3rd round, and he’s very good.

Make a team strength even stronger.

2 Likes

just when we thought we were getting healthy

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.