Detroit Lions cut kicker Dominik Eberle after missing two extra points

2 Likes

My guess is they sign some other bum short term because they have a sick, twisted love affair with Seibert. He sucks too.

1 Like

I’m gonna start practicing, boys. At least we’ll have a kicker that looks good while missing!

4 Likes

Start growing your kicking mustache!!

4 Likes

LOLOL
I’m in.
I’ll have more time now, the woman I’ve been talking to met someone local. She lives in Denver and I’m in Orlando…so I’ll have a lot more time to practice kicking now.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear brother. Knowing you the fish will be jumping in the boat before you throw an anchor out.

Especially when you’re kicking for the Lions!!

4 Likes

I’m shocked!

haha! Thanks, my man. I’m not really actively looking. I was starting to channel my energy toward her, so I’ll have to clear that a bit before really pursuing another one.

She’s amazing and if she found something she thinks is more aligned for her, I WANT her to go that direction. I don’t have an attachment to the outcome, and I learned and grew a TON with her.

4 Likes

Completely understand, I’ve been close twice now! Sometimes the best thing you can do is to agree to move on before it gets too complicated.? But, shit it can hurt.

2 Likes

Really appreciate the support, my bro. You are a good.freakin’.dude!
I’m most likely WAY more okay w/stuff than you’d guess.

I’m so thankful for the growth of it all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.