Detroit Lions New Forum

Welcome aboard

2 Likes

Hoping the last 247 stragglers (like me!) find this place. Great to see all the familiar names. Some of us were hanging on in “legacy” mode when the 'beta" mode failed. Now even the ‘legacy’ mode does not work…so we could see some more refugees. Really missed Sandman’s “slo-lights” and knew this was the new “home” one I saw them! Welcome to Pontiac and all the other legacy ‘newbies’. All is good.

1 Like

Welcome to, “The Den”!

2 Likes

I know what you mean Jersey, I have been jumping back and forth since Nate started this forum and yesterday I had both opened reding updates/topics and 247 just went dead in the middle of a topic. Weird. But good for me that I had both. THis place is starting to look like the Den that I joined back in 04.

2 Likes

I got into their “Game Plans & Ticket Exchange” forum (only thing left) and posted a final Fuck You post.

good times…

7 Likes

Laughing

1 Like

welcome. you’ll love this board. it functions better than the old one especially the game day thread which works more like a chat…

2 Likes

Agree on the game day posts!

Love it!!

2 Likes

would be one I would like Lions to offer Slay a 2 year extension .
If not I would like to trade him an sign James Bradberry, an Logan Harris is ok limited years .

Remember secondary tend to hit the wall an once they hit it there play is done i mean it doesn’t just slip its like finished.

Recall the year we added two in secondary an paid big money an we really got next tow zero for what we paid. I drew blank on names but we saw what wall looks like