Detroit Lions will reportedly host Notre Dame safety Kyle Hamilton for pre-draft visit

Detroit Lions will reportedly host Notre Dame safety Kyle Hamilton for pre-draft visit

Detroit Lions will reportedly host Notre Dame safety Kyle Hamilton for pre-draft visit - mlive.com

Second only to Willis in terms of a forum meltdown.

3 Likes

Fun name though. LOL.

More likely, we go OT.

I like Hamilton a lot, but this would be dumb

Not if he lights the world on fire.

Taken a S at two is dumb.

2 Likes

Not taking the best player available at a position of need, is dumb.
A team needs good players at every position. If he’s ranked BPA, it would be dumb not to take him.
That would be like saying, you only take QB’s with top 5oa picks.

Taking a S at 2 is dumb. Taking one with a 4.7 40 time and lack of big plays on his resume is Lionesque.

1 Like

I will pray to every religions’ god that this is just more smoke from Holmbell.

It costs nothing to talk.

This

You really haven’t did your homework and this is totally inaccurate.

“The safety fits a top need around these parts while checking many boxes. Hamilton is a 6-foot-4, 220-pound unicorn/safety looks ready to flip fields and delete tight ends from the get. Hamilton looks to have some field-flipping potential too. This defense could use something like that while looking to take the next step. They re-signed starter Tracy Walker this offseason. And while Walker is a rock-solid starter, he doesn’t create many takeaways with only two interceptions in the previous 34 games.”

And by the way he ran a 4.59 at the combine. So that’s also inaccurate.

And then ran a 4.7 at his pro day.

Anybody can write an article saying hes a game changer. Probably the same people who proclaimed Hock a road grader. I see a big guy with less than elite athleticism who doesnt have a history of physical play near the LOS, half his INTs are tipped balls right to him, and generally wasnt a difference maker.

Some so called journalist who probably only watched his highlights isnt going to change my mind.

1 Like

Lions doing homework in case he slides close to 32. Smart.

2 Likes

I was thinking 66.

2 Likes

I’m not really making a statement about Hamilton.
I’m saying you need every position on a team. You take the guy ranked 88.5 over the guy ranked 88.0, whoever that may be on Holmes board.

Lol, so it’s just one journalist who has said this , well that’s totally inaccurate also, every board you see or have seen has said these same things. Dude your to stuck on the 40 thing.

1 Like

I said this before the combine. I bring up 40 becsuse nobody watches whole game film so its something they can relate to. Sure if all you ask of him is to cover a TE, he can be adequate. But is that why you take a top 10 S?

1 Like

Also you should know by now thst journalism is dead. Its just an echo chamber repeating themselves based on some highlight film. They arent wasting their time watching film, why bother when they get clicks just by putting out a new mock with zero research

Funny story, that has absolutely nothing to do with Hamilton, or this years draft.
Last thanksgiving, we had a gathering of friends at “The Lilly Pad” (band house).
One friend was there by invitation of my bass player, who had been friends for 20+ years. Close friends!
The friend had issues with St. Brown. My bass player loved him.
Short story. These two long time friends came to actually blows over whether St. Brown sucked.
If it matters that much? It matters too much!
We’re fans of a game, and a team that has not given us a reason to be that passionate.