Did I miss Nate's poll this afternoon?

You guys are so freaking close, next game @ Bears is huge

Nate is celebrating being exponentially more handsome than the general population could fathom.

1 Like

Do you miss Nate’s poll?

community abed GIF

2 Likes

Is Brown-nosing still a thing?

Only when they miss the poll.

2 Likes

Drunk Beach GIF

Drunk Beach GIF

Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

3 Likes

You seem to enjoy this meme. However, you don’t seem to enjoy much else in life. I suggest you chill, bro.

Dude I enjoy a lot of life and I’m blessed, just don’t enjoy losing never have and I don’t pretend everything is fine with a 2 win team. Some except losing as part of there everyday life and are sunshine and rainbows. I love that we won, but really am not as excited about how we won. You try to judge people’s life on rather they like loosing is a fail. And yeah I like that meme it seems to fit well with some post. Hell I even gave myself one once.

Fixed it for you. Sorry, not sorry.

Drunk Beach GIF

2 Likes

This is how slow I am …

It just dawned on me that this entire thread is an attempt to own me. With a, “See? We were RIGHT. Dan IS the man!” because …

… they now have 2 wins this season.

Do better, Lions fans. The team is still a train wreck. Beating up on a TERRIBLE, injury-riddled Packers team does not a good team make.

2 Likes

don’t want to see any man poll dancing -or yeah, the other one !

1 Like

Not true. I was actually interested in seeing what the percentages were. I mean, it was at about 72% “kneecaps” after a loss, so I was wondering what a win would bring. My guess was it would have been about the same.

Believe me, I do really look forward to longitudinal studies. And Dan Campbells’ worth as a coach should be measured as such, not just after a particular loss or win. This one win on its own is no more valuable to the overall picture than any of the losses were.

2 Likes

I thought not taking the FG early was dumb. and it was a factor late too

4 Likes

haha! Truthing, supporting, loving, having fun-thing!

1 Like

Trust the process
Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

It’s not too late. Here goes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.