Did Patricia lose the team?

If I were a Lions player and my coach(s) just blew a game, I’d be pissed! I’d be demanding a trade or just quitting. Why put your body on the line for these arrogant, obnoxious, idiots?
In fact, I think we saw that in overtime.

1 Like

Nah. It was one game. What Lions player has enough pull or talent to request a trade? Maybe Slay? Who else? And quit? These guys are making a ton of money and they are going to quit? The fans probably take winning and losing harder than the majority of the players.

Super Drama Queen post right here

3 Likes

Between this wet diaper and his bullshit antics last year he very well may have.

But hey, nobody better slouch during the presser tomorrow! Show some respect for the process!

5 Likes

This was predicted/confirmed early on, and I’ll leave it at that.

A dominant opening win (like we had for roughly 2 quarters) would’ve gone a long way though, IMHO.

Hopefully Bev is ready for a potential interim spot if need be. Who else is there?

Something tells me BQ rides Patricia till the very end, regardless of how ugly it gets.

1 Like

Nobody’s going to demand a trade, they’ll just phone it in.

Except for Stafford who has already made generational wealth, has a sick wife and young twins.

Seeing how Decker played and how piss poor the coaching and D scheme became, I would not blame him one tiny bit if he just retired. Why the hell would you trust this staff to be able to protect you?

3 Likes

Players love Patricia. They aren’t going to quit on him in game 2. I expect them to come up fired up against SD.

2 Likes

SOME players do, sure.

1 Like

I’d love to be in the game film rooms Tuesday!

2 Likes

Do you know of players that don’t, Adrian?

I’ve just heard that both here and in NE he has had a great rapport.

2 Likes

Yes.

I’m going to leave it at that; using the can of worms defense.

Okay. I’m in Oregon. Have no inside scoop. Just going off of what I’ve read in the media.

1 Like

He’s in Las Vegas LOL :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, ok. I assumed that if he had inside information that he’d be in Michigan.

1 Like

He heard from a friend, who heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend that players don’t like Patricia

Think what you want :man_shrugging:

But if you’re thinking it’s Mr. I, you’re wrong.

I was just quoting REO Speadwagon

1 Like

My bad!

I’m not a fan, sorry.

1 Like

4th quarter camera sideline shot of Patricia. He looked really uncomfortable. He was twitching and swallowing and looked like he had no clue.
First time I have ever seen him look like that.
He may not have it. He is starting to lose me now.
That was a 2nd half coaching melt down.

1 Like

To the OP…no

1 Like