Did we just sign Deshon Elliott? MIAMI SIGNED HIM

looks updated like we did… any scoop?

1 Like

He’s going to Miami it looks like

1 Like

That’s a bit of a bummer I liked him. But maybe depending who we draft and having Sutton he was expendable… wonder how much he got

1 Like

Dolphins.

Sucks we lost him. First I wonder what the number is. Second I don’t like that we’re betting on Walker after an achillies.

3 Likes

Daron Harmon
Jayron Kearse
Quandre Diggs
Tavon Wilson
Deshon Elliott

It’s ridiculous at this point we lose a solid S every year it seems

2 Likes

Well we are betting on Walker and Kerby… and we have Will Harris as depth now… I bet we still sign/draft a couple safeties.

5 Likes

Would have liked to bring him back!

S is definitely a need in this draft!

1 Like

He was good for us but he can be replaced… Diggs is the one that hurts the most though… I do hear ya

1 Like

What does Sutton have to do with our SS ?

2 Likes

CB has dropped, but safety has risen

Brian Branch is heavily in play at 18 me thinks, even with will harris/sutton both being good slot corners

4 Likes

1 year 1.7 million yuck

2 Likes

I thought I read he can play all over the secondary, outside/inside CB and safety. I could be mistaken

wait

didnt we sign him for like

3 mill last year?

i guess no taxes but still

im guessing we didnt event try to go for him

3 Likes

That makes me wonder if the lions actually said thanks but no thanks and told him they were moving on… that’s cheap

2 Likes

That’s free

Didn’t read the S part but he can play inside and outside CB.

1 Like

yeah if thats his deal

we trying to go for a safety in FA or we drafting one high

Branch could be at 18, but i think Packers could nab him at 15 (They have no Safeties, Darnell Savage has regressed massievely)

interesting thing to address rn.

I don’t know how much they did it with him but apparently they thought he could fill in there too. Versatile guy it seems

Meh, I think he was the least important signing of the 6 core free agents. I think the Lions will draft a safety anyway.

4 Likes

Taylor Rapp and Juan Thornhill are still on the market, though idk if they are SS

1 Like