Did WFT already let their new name leak?

They are a head above the rest?!?

3 Likes

There’s an online movement for the Washington Breadsticks. I thought it was mildly humorous

3 Likes

Fans could be the Dick Cheeseheads

2 Likes

Not bad, I guess.

Red Tails was a clear slam dunk name change, but I’m not surprised Snyder dropped the ball here.

2 Likes

haha! now we’re talkin’

That reminds me of when some scientific boat that was designed to study the Arctic was left to be named by Internet vote. The winning name was Boaty McBoatface.

3 Likes

The Vikings loved boats!

1 Like

Observers of contemporary culture coined the term ‘McBoatfacing’, as “making the critical mistake of letting the internet decide things”. In one such observation, Jennifer Finney Boylan of the New York Times wrote that to be ‘McBoatfaced’ is to allow people to “deliberately make their choices not in order to foster the greatest societal good, but, instead, to mess with you”.[24]

LOL, I had to look that up. IMO, the Lions could use some McBoatfacing by us if you ask me.

2 Likes

I hear you pay double for McBoatfacing in Amsterdam…

3 Likes

The Washington Shitholes it is!

3 Likes

Fantastic!
Love to see ppl having fun!

1 Like

Washington Goal Post, but “Goal” is silent…

2 Likes

“Voters”? Pfft. We’re talking 2022 Washington. How about the Washington Lobbyists?

1 Like

It’s there a joke buried in there that I’m missing? It seems like you’d go with Potato Skins would be the punnier direction.

The Washington Corruption

Washington MudWasps…

1 Like

Washington Admirals is miles ahead of the Cleveland Guardians.

2 Likes

Shoulda went with “Dipshits”

I think it’s just that it rolls off the tongue the same way as the old one. Not quite a rhyme, but close. Like Shut The Front Door.

I heard it’s gonna be the Red Tails.