Do coaches learn lessons? Aaron Glenn did & applied it against Kyler M

Wasn’t defending it, as I’m not a fan of it, all I said was it took a last second FG, record at that, to beat them in spite of rushing 3. Which is accurate.

Any Lions fan who watched Richard Rodgers catch a pass in the endzone from Aaron Rodgers to take what should’ve been a sure win and turned it into a loss is not a fan of three man rushes.

But blanket statements that three man rushes are always wrong is simply ignorant. There are situations where they’re warranted.

2 Likes

Lol - perfection as it’s most flawed…

Questions not being answered as they don’t matter …. And they don’t matter brother as we won….

There are no perfect plans executed as perfect plans are executed by imperfect people….

We won - now let’s do it again tomorrow baby!! :crazy_face::upside_down_face::+1::pray::heart:

Panthers mix up their looks to disguise the blitz quite a bit… and here is a look at 3 man rush that can be effective with help of confusing the QB showing pressure… then backing out.

Pre-snap looks like a blitz… with 7 on LOS.

After snap, LB Shaq Thompson initially engages the OC… and the ORG is not blocking anyone even though LB #4 (Carter) has dropped.

then Shaq drops too… so they end up in 3 man rush… against 6 man protection… but DT Daquon Jones (#90) and safety Chinn (#21) got single blocked on the blind side.

Meanwhile… the ORG and OC are left standing there like statues with nobody to block.

That pressure disguise got them pressure with 3 man rush… while also having 8 in coverage to cover 4 receivers. And… Jones got the sack.

2 Likes

Interesting quote…

5 Likes

This kid is quickly becoming the most irritating poster on this board…I mean like really quickly.

Sorry, I shouldn’t really say this…it’s just if you’ve kept-up with his posts the last few days, it’s like he’s become a different poster. Making some very odd posts, telling Nate he’s already dead and weird shit like that.

3 Likes

I’d have a hard time nit picking this DC who has been playing with fourth and fifth string guys all year

3 Likes

Bad batch of Xmas cookies ?
christmas, merry christmas, santa claus, bad santa Gif For Fun – Businesses  in USA

From one of my fav Xmas flicks:

“Don’t buy drugs, kids. Become famous & they give them to you for FREE ! Hehehe…”

Merry Christmas, Denizens.

2 Likes

Them edibles be hittin hard haha

Dave Chappelle Weed GIF

Self assessment can be a bitch!