Do you consider the “rebuild” on schedule?

3 wins last year. Against the 3rd hardest schedule thus far, the Lions have 5 wins and even the most conservative estimate would see the Lions winning another 2 games. That’s 7-10.

I think there is a huge perception difference between 7-10 and 8-9. If we finish 8-9 I would consider us ahead of schedule.

What say you?

1 Like

I predicted 7-9-1… so I think we are right on schedule! The young players are really showing improvement and that is the most encouraging thing to me.

1 Like

a few weeks ago, way behind.

today, way ahead.

It’s a really weird time to be a Lions fan.

11 Likes

8-9? On schedule.

7-10? Slightly behind schedule.

9-8? Ahead of schedule.

3 Likes

10-7 - Playoffs baby!!!

3 Likes

Anything above 7 wins is ahead of schedule. 10 wins will be way ahead of schedule.

4 Likes

I said from the beginning
Floor is 7 wins
Ceiling is 10

Never wavered.

1 Like

I also picked 7 and a caveat of show me some progression. Well as I said in another thread, second part is already handled. Now just go get the 7. Anything above is late season blue kool-aid.

At this point, I appreciate the light at the end of the tunnel.
To be honest, I expected this to happen earlier in the season, that’s why I picked them to go 11-6.
The injuries put us behind schedule.

1 Like

A tad ahead of schedule, here’s why.

Noted that this was what I believed in my “Finally, Hope” thread of yesteryear. The :poop: :poop: that Quintricia left was at the bottom of the septic tank. Layered with a few years of neglect and bad diet.

Year one was to purge, scrub, disinfect the area like the old Buick City property in Flint. Once cleansed, then the foundation and engineering went into affect with the first draft.

Year two, with the groundwork complete, the second draft built the structure to support the build. Things are going forward better then expected with really no intrusion to compromise with said build. The building is looking sweet.

Year three comes the splash and a couple of overlooks corrected. That new truck stop “Buc-ees” that have the customers running to the register.

1 Like

Was at Buc-ees twice last week. Somehow walked out with only a bottle of water, brisket/pork is fantastic.
Amazing gas station, almost 200 pumps at the two in FL and S GA

1 Like

Great, I now compared the Lions to a truck stop… :disguised_face:

I wavered recently.

When we were 1-6, had just fired AP and traded Hock for beans, I caved to the “reality” that I was wrong about Campbell and everything else I had brayed about since Danimal’s arrival. I thought another year would be needed for any significant turnaround. I was wrong about being wrong.

It’s always darkest before dawn in the eternal night that is the Detroit Lions. Wooohoooo!!!

2 Likes

Yes, but the Biggest Baddest truck stop in the world. Somehow, I only learned about it earliest today in a Zoom meeting with Michigan friends.

2 Likes

Exactly how I felt. It’s crazy what 4 wins out of 5 games will do for confidence!

I booked them at over 6.5 so I’ll let you know in a couple weeks.

No, technically not, it’s worse, it’s only a gas station as semi’s aren’t allowed.
But man a gas station with 200 pumps bbq station inside with inhouse made fudge, jerky, pastries, candied nuts, and a whole lot more. Lions could hope to be Buc-ees. LOL

1 Like

Me too. And winning that bet will slightly more than pay for my delusional bets on winning our division, the NFC Championship game, and the Super Bowl.

1 Like

I went over 7.5 at +200

Would love for them to make the playoffs, I booked that at +375

If your expectation was this was a 3-4 year process then we are right on schedule or a little ahead….the ahead depends on the next month.

If your expectation was playoffs this year then you had a few rough months and probably wanted everyone fired……

It’s a great time to be a lions fan.