Do you remember when

We took Davis over T.J Watt in round one. Funny Harris was next pick. Just think where this team could be if we can just draft right?

2 Likes

I’m still grieving over the 2005 Mike Williams pick. The healing process takes time and I’m not quite ready to relive another “what if” draft pick scenario.

7 Likes

He’s only got 21.5 sacks this year, that’s nothing special. lol

The entire Lions defense has only 26 in comparison.

3 Likes

Lots of folks missed out on TJ Watt. It’s still not as bad as taking Ebron over Aaron Donald/Odell Beckham

6 Likes

You guys are triggering me…
triggered GIF

4 Likes

Revisionist history. There was a thread right before the draft about how the Lions were interested in TJ and there were many on this board who were very upset with that idea…

yea it sucks…but it was not considered the home run it is right now.

Ebron was the worst cause of Donald but Okudah over Herbert is a colossal screw up.I hope im wrong but I have no faith in Okudah to play a meaningful role in this team atleast Ebron played.

1 Like

Don’t forget taken that slow LB from Hawaii instead of DK

2 Likes

Eh, the issue there isn’t Herbert. We passed on Tua. The real tragedy was we couldn’t get a trade partner? COVID year, so I guess everyone was gunshy… Lionsluck. Ebron will always be the worst. So many better options there at the time.

1 Like

Yeh and in 2000 the Lions picked McDougal, Green, Droughns, Franz and Reese when they could have drafted Tom Brady…

1 Like

Brady would be done if he played for the lions.

1 Like

That’s the one where I lost a full bottle of beer and almost broke my TV.

4 Likes

Let me guess…Shawne Merriman or Derrick Johnson. I was screaming at the radio for either one.

1 Like

Derrick Johnson.

1 Like

He hasn’t played much for New England, but I found a stat that made me laugh. He’s been targeted 5 times in pass coverage. QB’s are 5 for 5 for 116 yards and 1 TD when throwing to the player Tavai is covering this year. What a stud!

How do you draft a slow lb. Speed kills in college and pros.

1 Like

He was also 265 pounds last year. No wonder he sucked so bad.

1 Like