Do you think coaching the senior bowl was a huge

advantage for the lions the past couple years? Now of course they are not coaching it.

1 Like

Could have been, I think we coached Paschal last year, and more importantly it might tell us who not to draft. Kerby was at the Senior bowl last year as well.

1 Like

Yes

Yes, the league limits the amount of contact you have with potential draftees. Coaching in the Senior Bowl is a huge advantage for the teams that get that.

Coaching the Senior Bowl is huge if you take advantage of it in the correct manner. Are your scouts/personal guys sitting in on meetings.

If not, are you getting all of your Senior Bowl info from your position coaches. If so are your position coaches good at evals. A lot of position coaches struggle at being good evaluating

Is all of the information that is relevant being shared with the decision makers. I could go on & on about the different variables that exist when you talk about something being a fruitful experience or not

Being on the outside looking in, my guess is the Lion’s did a great job taking advantage of coaching the SR Bowl

1 Like

New coaching rules at the senior bowl this year.

1 Like

Absolutely, you see if guys pick up the coaching they are getting and it gives you a better look to verify what you see of them on film. Find out if they love the game or the income and fame.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.