Do you think Pat Mahomes will be a good quarterback for the Lions?

Jared might set lions with good foundation . But I don’t think we might match well in playoffs against creative defenses . I think Pat Mahomes is the most versatile nfl player in this universe . Because he was drafted by the Detroit Tigers will he be a good fit to lions in few years once his current contract is up?

4 Likes

umm.

1 Like

He is literally signed through 2031… Joke post?

4 Likes

When the Chiefs lost to the Ravens, Bills and Titans earlier in the season I thought Mahomes had played his way off the team and we could get him on waivers.

But I guess not

7 Likes

The more important question to ask is: Has Rod Wood Butlered his way out of the organization?

3 Likes

Dead on impersonation. 10/10

3 Likes

Yes

See “Do you think Tom Brady will be a good coach for the Lions”

3 Likes

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

1 Like

Account hacked?

I kind of glossed over that thread probably should have done the same here, o well.

1 Like

The world needs humor, even of the C- variety. [quote=“detroit1811, post:10, topic:13954, full:true”]
I kind of glossed over that thread probably should have done the same here, o well.
[/quote]

3 Likes

Mahomes wasn’t available, but we got the next best thing a typical sneaker-head working for the employee discount.

2 Likes

Sounds good, but imagine what that’d do to the price of eggs in alaska?!!

Have you been hanging out with Megatron and Snoop!?

Snoop Dogg GIF by MOODMAN

I think he would look good in a Lions uniform.

Thank goodness, because that’s about all I can bring to the table.

#mostlyhereforthelulz

1 Like

Does Mahomes have a sister named Pat?

Maybe?

1 Like

Good Game Batman GIF by Gaming GIFs

Celebrate Way To Go GIF by DraftKings

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.