Does Brock Wright have the goods for TE1?

This dude is going to get a ton more chances. His RAS is right there with Hock’s but no match for his coach’s!

3 Likes

No I don’t

2 Likes

Wright’s definitely going to get the opportunity this season. Maybe Mitchell as well.

1 Like

Wright is in concussion protocol after taking what I wouldn’t consider an overly impactful hit. I don’t know what to expect from him either near-term or long-term. I expect Mitchell and Zylstra to carry most of the load.

2 Likes

Im excited to see Mitchell tbh

see what chops he has in his first game tbh

6 Likes

Ah yes Lions fans always excited about tomorrow with out ever looking at the past. It’s always next year or next slug.

1 Like

Tbh mouse

he is a rookie, i want to see him get some playing time see if he actually is decent
all im asking for tbh

4 Likes

I’d like to know more about how RAS is measured. They’re so close to each other in the speed department. Huge differences in bench, huge differences in broad/vertical. I place way more value on football players broad/verticals as success indicators than bench press. Assuming they have similar scores due to the bench differences. Would like to know why RAS values bench so highly

I think he is a TE2. Nothing wrong with that. I just think Hock is more explosive in the pass game so were going to see a drop off there. But I would have to think Brock’s run blocking is better at that size.

1 Like

I know bro, I just hate to see you get your heart broke. Witch one of Holmes injuried players have went on to actually take meaningful snaps and produce ?

2 Likes

paschal so far tbh

but yeah fair

1 Like

the only thing i can do as a fan, is hope

Bro its all i got left at this point with this team

3 Likes

The guy I would watch for to pick up the slack in the passing game is James Mitchell.

That’s sad, pashcal has only played 2 games and has been just ok. But the best we can do on that is a rookie with 2 games behind him. Yikes seems a little thing to me. And I knew he would be thrown out there as a success after only to games. Seems like a problem to me.

1 Like

I guess that’s one thing that set me off yesterday, I believed in this team and have followed the sense 1971, never once did I stop believing, dude I wore my Lions gear everyday for 20 years in my bar and grill and 0-16. I have like 55 t shirts, 12 hoodies 2 dozen hats , coats leather coats 4 pairs of shoes, 9 player jersays and more socks even got my girl a few pairs of Lions panties. And yesterday I realized for the first time in all them years there never going to win anything meaningful before i die, I wasted a life time on there hope.

And I’m finally just down right mad.

6 Likes

I understand that mouse

Ill be honest, im much younger than prolly most on this board, entering my 20’s here, so i havent seen all of it, i grew up up during the Megatron years, im not as jaded as most other lions fans prolly cause of it

■■■■■■■ sucks, Barry Years were squandered (It was hard regardless, NFC east during that time was the most dominant division in NFL history, LT Giants, Joe Gibbs Redskins, Reggie White Eagles, Jimmy Johnson Cowboys, impossible to beat that ■■■■■■■ division)

1 Like

I would like to sue the Ford’s for pain and suffering or slander for just lieing to people for 50 years.

4 Likes

I’m definitely teetering on the mad/angry line. I’ve long-since crossed the mad/crazy line. I think that’s a prerequisite to following them to begin with.

2 Likes

I would do tbh

Granted, it’s a limited sample, but Brock Wright has shown good hands and that he can catch and run:

2 Likes