Dolphins Get Hammered

Gotta love the headline

NFL suspended Dolphins owner Stephen Ross until October 17 and removed the team’s 2023 first-round pick and 2024 third-round pick for tampering violations.

4 Likes

1 Like

That is hammering. Agreed. And warranted.

3 Likes

The NFL did not find evidence to support Brian Flores’ tanking allegation. Instead, the league unleashes major discipline for tampering with Tom Brady and Sean Payton.

3 Likes

Wow. I had no inkling something like this was happening.

3 Likes

Wow.

The Dolphins still have a 1st Rd pick from the 49ers:

3 Likes

Neither did I that came out of nowhere.

2 Likes

Do you hear that sound? That’s the sound of our Rams magic bean moving up a pick.

11 Likes

…and our own. :wink:

3 Likes

Wondering how much of this sort of stuff Jones gets away with in Dallas.
I feel like Jerry Jones is the real NFL commissioner, and Goodell essentially works for him.

Party Bus still has me pissed.

4 Likes

Lol, so get hit with the discipline and then come out and say “see but I told you Flores was lying!”

So if I am understanding the posts below, next year there will only be 31 picks in the first round, and round 2 will have 33?

1 Like

Maybe if Ross invited Brady and Payton onto a party bus and talked about these things, he would never have been caught… :wink:

2 Likes

LOL - I don’t think other teams are allowed to have party busses and party houses.

1 Like

You know, that was the first thing I thought about. I’ll need to talk to my therapist about that…

3 Likes

I don’t think so. Round 2 will have 32 unless another team loses a 2nd round draft pick.

A normal draft where no team is stripped of a draft pick plus 32 comp picks has 256 total.

The 2023 draft will have 255 if no other teams lose a draft pick. That’s my guess.

Without

1 Like

There are tons of them on Tinder

2 Likes

My therapist doesn’t supply a full range of services…

1 Like