Dolphins/Ravens Questions & Observations

1. I’d love to hear your opinions on how the Phins could possibly suck, with their recent bean expenditure? They should have a very young team with a massive window of opportunity, unless their GM is just gawd awful.

2. Good Lord does Harbaugh ever look like Harbaugh

3. Officials not calling that PI call in the end zone for pulling the Dolphin WR to the ground is unbelievable. Feels like no interest in truth and integrity.

3 Likes

The refs blew, absolutely blew a down by contact call in the first favoring the Ravens. I’m still scratching my head why Flores didn’t challenge. They had a clear shot of the runner being touched.

2 Likes

Really bad spot on one of the first downs, as well.

1 Like

I just want to know how the Dolohins don’t catch more flak for taking Waddle over Sewell like the Bengals were for taking Chase over Sewell before he became better than Jefferson who broke a bunch of records.

1 Like

Waddle looking good for sure!

1 Like

The Dolphins were dumb to move back up to 6 IMO. Waddle will be a good pro though :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ref ball making an appearance now. That second roughing the passer was bs.

2 Likes

I’m really digging watching their defense, right now.
Much more fun game than I was expecting.

2 Likes

Don’t care, hit my first parlay of the year. 'Phins M/L & the under. The ONLY reason I even watch the NFL.

1 Like

Their OL picks have been really poor. I didn’t like Austin Jackson at all when he was coming out and he’s been a terrible bust for them. Hunt’s decent but Deiter, Eichenberg, Kindley and Robert Jones have been anywhere from meh to bad. It’s killing their QB play. They really need to go the vet route.

1 Like

In general I’ve seen a little bit of Danny Ainge in Chris Grier. Very talented in the strategy/maneuvering to attain a gaudy amount of draft capital but more hit and miss then you would like when it comes to the deployment of those picks. Though in fairness to Ainge I don’t see the Tatum and Brown types in those Dolphins picks. Holland and Waddle do appear to be legit though.

1 Like

Thank you for that response, dude. Last night was the first Miami game I’ve watched since actually going to the stadium to see the Lions play them live, a few years back.