Don't get me wrong, satisfied with PS....yet outside WR, I wasn't concerned about the offense

So, being that you know Goff well what type of WR do you think we should add to best assure his impending resurgence?

When Goff has time, he is great at going through progressions and finding the open man. He’s had all types of WRs and been successful with all of them.

Lions just added a bunch of speed/deep guys. They have Hock as the TE. I expect a Kupp like WR that is very technical with great hands and can get separation across the middle.

It’s looking to me like Holmes is trying to rebuild the Rams…

1 Like

Sounds like Amon-Ra St. Brown. I think we take at least two

These guys sound about right:
4. Rashod Bateman - WR - Minnesota - 6’-2" 210 lbs . - Excellent route runner with excellent pace. Great hands and a 50/50 winner. Decent speed, but not a burner. Will win with route running and size over speed. #1 WR

8. Nico Collins - WR - Michigan - 6’-4" 215 lbs. - #2 WR. Nice Size/speed combo that can win 50/50, over the top or deep. Good hands. Lack of production and opted out. #2 WR

9. Amon-Ra St. Brown - WR - USC - 6’-1" 195 lbs . -Advanced route runner, tough and competitive, above average speed and excellent hands. Smooth athlete. #2/#3 WR

Ravens took Bateman in round 1

Just saw that. Did you see who the Rams got??? 155lb WR. The rams fans are not happy at all. Calling him Tavon Austin 2.0.

I take this as an EXCELLENT sign for the Lions. Holmes was the magic behind the Rams great drafts. What the heck is Snead doing?!?!?

This may be weird but I think the NFC West is uniquely insular. It just seems like all the teams are so focused on the division that they’re sort of disregarding that ultimately they are competing against the entire league. Idk this small, speedy WR sequence is kind of odd and yet bc of who did it not really odd at all. Just a thought I’ve been having recently.

one that gets separation , has soft hands-catches everything, gets YAC, scores .

Ihmin Smith-Marisette

I like Wallace and St. Brown as well. I don’t think Amond-ra will be a star but I think he can be a solid contributor.

The nice thing about ISM is he’s a return wizard as well

Amon Ra St Brown: 2270 yards and 16 TD’s is pretty impressive, but he’s barely over 6ft at 6’1 195.

I like Nico Collins.

He’s not twitchy but he’s super dependable and refined, tough as nails and runs like a RB after the catch. In fact the USC RB room was so decimated by injury in 2019 that he actually started there for a game and didn’t look out of place.

1 Like