Don't Titanic my butt but LA-Sea will be televised locally

face punch GIF

3 Likes

He’s made a little money, but he’s definitely playing for a contract.

1 Like

I think he will be motivated…but he’s most likely going to be a backup in the nfl if he wants to continue his career. He’s already played for 3 teams now in 5 seasons. Very mediocre QB at best.

Which team would realistically want Baker as a starter for next season!?

1 Like

He also seems like that very special sh!thead that would get extreme joy from going into Seattle and pissing all over that fanbases hopes and dreams. For one week Baker’s our very special sh!thead.

2 Likes

Man, I miss killer… Did anyone see that Birkett was forced to take a leave by the press? Right in the middle of football season and a playoff push… Just terrible.

He got a 22 million signing bonus and a yearly salary of 8 million. In today’s QB market, that’s just a little money.

Dare I ask what happened!?

Yes

I agree with that. Goff’s salary is pretty reasonable as well. Top 10 QB’s are getting 50 mill per year.

It was a furlough situation… Not sure why the press picked him to take time off, seems like there were better options given the timing of the football season. Maybe there’s something else behind the scenes :man_shrugging:t2:

He was slouching in his seat at the press conferences…

1 Like

The clown with a pencil behind his ear and a laminated call sheet in his hands, wanted the reporters to be more respectful in press conferences by sitting up straight. lmfao

1 Like

It may have been debatable back when Jay Cutler was in the league. Now? No contest at all!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.