Dose of Dion Dissects DJ and Detonates Da Draft Doldrums

Take a break from fretting…

4 Likes

Charknado, we still need a potential #1 because it really sets us back next year if we have to try and work one in from the 2023 draft. Great tape, hopefully he stays healthy.

2 Likes

You keep talking about a #1 why can’t he be a one? Explain don’t just say we need a one means very little.

He has size speed nice route runner thinks the game had good production when not hurt with ankle sprain. That can happen to anyone. He also had who are they type QBs throwing the ball even last year was a rookie.

Who says he walks kinda early for that an we can always tag.

So tell me why he is not a #1 .

IMO he is more of a #1 than any draft pick right now an who knows in couple years.

3 Likes

Sure, EASILY explained. He’s on a 1 year deal AND he has a history of injuries. If he stays healthy he could move on. If he doesn’t now what? In what world would you tag a guy for over $20 million that hes been healthy 1 out of the last 3 seasons? He could easily be a #1 if he stays healthy but just like last season this is another try out year for next year. Rookies rarely walk right in and are able to play at a #1 level, 1 step forward and 1 step back if we don’t have the next man up on the roster already.

2 Likes

If @Bignatty had a child, it would be Dose of Dion. That Lions youtuber is the most positive person in the history of Lions fans. We could lose by 50 and he’d still have a 30 min report about the Lions positive energy and culture after the game. haha

3 Likes

Haha. Can’t help myself:
“We’re going to do a video like this for all the Lions FA signings. “
You know, like Jarred Davis, and all the other guys who were here last season…
Lol. Good video. Really was. But that part made me chuckle.

2 Likes

He’s been a 1000 yard WR and a pro bowler already and is still only 25 years old. If Chark stays healthy, he could be just what we need. Only time will tell! But, i like his game.

3 Likes

I posted the article in the other thread: Holmes calls him a #1 who can also play the other WR positions

2 Likes

Call me crazy, but the Lions WR’s might surprise some people. St. Brown is a stud, Reynolds looked decent and now add Chark and a healthy Cephus. That’s 4 WR’s with potential.

The defense is my main concern currently.

3 Likes

UB Krazie!

1 Like

try saying that ten times quickly. :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

This kid is getting better before our eyes imho…. Man did he break things down and included a free negative nuances

This kids need to get paid - he exposed his habits that the other team can now use to maybe create a turn over…

Good stuff

1 Like

In jury history i have a problem with history being used on common injuries in the game of sprained ankles.

Dislocated fingers those types to me are not injury history it just happens.
I said they could tag him an even the GM looks at him as a #1 now you can disagree but I happen to agree with him.

You can look at some of big contracts handed out i think you called them #1s an they have longer an worse injury history that the New WR with Lions.

First I am not keen on this # system I rather just wait an see the production.

Based on last season Brown even being a rookie was Lions # 1 an no one his replaced him till they play season for Lions.

All FA WR’s signed i thing there was just one Adams from GB he would be top signing IMO. So he would be a # ONE an Lions are not ready to play that money this season.

Love the guy, but my kid would be SO MUCH better looking than this dude

2 Likes

Hes going to be bald, correct?

3 Likes

OK look, I’m not sure you really have a grasp of his injury history. There’s a reason why we got him for what we paid, and people can say all day long it’s because we don’t overspend but it’s also because other teams, including his own, weren’t willing to take a chance on him. I believe it’s a great risk/reward signing, that he can absolutely be a #1. But, I refuse to ignore his history of injuries and doing that is simply unprofessional and irresponsible.

2 Likes

But isn’t beauty in the eye of the beholder, Natty!?

1 Like

He will overperform here, if healthy. 10 wins. Coming soon to a stadium near you

1 Like

Guaranteed

1 Like

Theres nothing wrong with that… listen up jaded and William.

1 Like