Dose of Dion Dissects DJ and Detonates Da Draft Doldrums

It’s science….and a guarantee

1 Like

One 1,000 yard season in 4 years?
One season of over 53 receptions?

No, beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder!

If Natty loses weight, will he be Natty-lite?

2 Likes

When I took Science in school, they taught us to ask questions and create a hypothesis. So, i got one for you…

How much better would Jack Fox be if he shaved his head asap!? Hall of Fame? Greatest punter ever? I don’t know, you tell me.

1 Like

That injury history link is VERY cool
Yes, we definitely got him cheap because injuries are a concern
Odds are he is unlikely to be available for a whole season… ever

We need another high quality WR
A true #1 or a guy that runs great routes
Great route running and hands may be most important

1 Like

LoL. I do worry about getting more handsome. Already a traffic hazard

2 Likes

2 Likes

lol so true

I Understand Me Too GIF by Caroline - The Happy Sensitive

1 Like

You know, even if we don’t get that guy we need a guy who is CLOSE to being that guy. I like this signing a lot, I hope he stays healthy and becomes a great signing and stays because he likes the culture. Looking away and hoping it won’t be a problem, well, I’m out.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yes to all that but you gotta plan based on odds

1 Like

Haha rub the magic genie before batting!!! Maybe Natty can stand on the sidelines and Goff can rub his head before series. lol

magic carpet aladdin GIF by Disney

2 Likes

Plus Nattys child at least looks bald

2 Likes

Natty is best dude ever, but he’s very self-cautious about his hair, how dare you bring it up!? haha

richard jefferson basketball GIF by NBA

1 Like

Have you looked in the mirror recently?

1 Like

DJ Chark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
DJ Chark!

4 Likes

I go off from feedback of the universe. :wink:

3 Likes

Other-wordly! He’s already all of those other things. HOF, GOAT Punter, etc.

This dude is re-defining things in ways that our imaginations currently have no frame of reference for comparison. We don’t know what we don’t know. This dude is young and his ceiling is far away from what we see right now.

1 Like

It just dawned on me, those traffic slowdown’s on I4 near 429 and the bee line are all people trying to get a glimpse of Natty…apologize that it took me this long to realize this.

Also, realize I will now be cursing you as I sit in those slowdowns, and please put up a billboard at the I4/ 275 connection that BigNatty isn’t in Tampa!

2 Likes

Rams WR in recent years…. Kupp, Woods, OBJ… and the newly signed A-Rob… who pretty much everyone would be thrilled to have in Deteoit…… all had torn ACLs in the last 5 years.

WRs tend to get injured.
Most will miss time.

At least Chark was still on his block about 5 yards past the LOS when his leg got rolled up on from behind.

2 Likes