Draft Poll - If You were GM who you got!?

Let’s assume Hutch is the #1 pick. Imagine you’re GM of the Lions. Who you taking #2?

No trade downs allowed. I’m curious to see the results.

• Thibs
  • Walker
  • Sauce
  • Willis
  • Johnson
  • Slater
  • Ekwonu
  • London
  • Wilson
  • Hamilton

0 voters

If I missed any players you’d take, tell us who you got in the comments.

If you already voted, be sure your vote counted, i spelt one name wrong, corrected it, and refreshed and a few votes disappeared.

Is it too late to vote for Yadsloof Lirpa?

3 Likes

Thibs will win this and I have him at best as my 4th DE. So I’ll either have bragging rights or crow.

1 Like

Let’s see the results bud!!

I’ve flipped. Thibs has had the highest ceiling for over a year. That’s what I want. All these guys could bust. But if they don’t, gimme the 15 sack a year potential.
Ok with Hutch. Pass on OLine. Gimme Thibs.

3 Likes

Yea, I voted for Thibs too which might shock some posters because I’ve been very critical of him and his film. But, he could be a star. His first step and get off reminds me of Von Miller at times. If he could do that consistently and develop his pass rush skills, look out NFL. The raw talent is impressive.

2 Likes

Was Slater supposed to be Stingley?

2 Likes

It’s Thibs for me. His upside and I think this coaching staff can get the most out of him.

3 Likes

Haha yep. I won’t update the poll because it took votes away last time. Slater was meant to be Stingley Jr. I sure messed that one up. lol

And I forgot all about Evan Neal.

If you guys are picking either Neal or Stingley, tell us below.

1 Like

I’m taking Icky. This is probably due to the fact that I watched tape on him this morning and was in awe at his athleticism and football IQ.

I’m sure that will change tomorrow, and the next day.

2 Likes

Sounds like a character from Star Wars.

2 Likes

I get all of this! Our amazing coaches and Locker room could help him a ton as well. If Thibz can get present in the moment and go full animal.

1 Like

21 votes and Kyle Hamilton without any votes, that surprises me a bit.

1 Like

The only guy not on that list that I might consider as a deep sleeper is Jameson Williams. Just watching some Bryce Young tape (head start on next year!), and watching him pull away from elite prospects is just astounding. He makes Metchie look like a fullback when you watch them on back-to-back plays. I still have London and Wilson ranked ahead of him, but Williams is a little like Malik Willis, if you’re gonna make a bet this high, bet on crazy traits.

4 Likes

It’s ok Anakin. We understand.

26 votes in and none for Slater?!
Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

2 Likes

2nd Team All-Pro and Pro Bowl. I’d vote for him.

2 Likes

Haha I was thinking of Rashawn Slater from last years draft. Forgive me your royal highness, lol

1 Like

I also want to vote for JaMarr Chase and Aaron Donald.

1 Like