Dungeon of Doom interview with Grover Quin, just interesting listen to the Patricia days and how it was doomed from day one!

4 Likes

I’m just over the Patrica days. Through 2 games this Lions team has been fun to watch.

9 Likes

Exactly. He’s new England’s problem now.

5 Likes

Thanks for posting. Great interview and insights overall.

1 Like

Glover clearly didn’t like MP.

This shows you how out of touch the owners and BQ we’re with the players.

The players obviously liked Caldwell.

I thought it was a good listen. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Yeah, I heard that earlier. Depressing AF.

1 Like

This guy did not like Fatty Patty.

3 Likes

I thought that was an amazing interview, and not all doom and gloom. Really like what he had to say about the direction of the team now.

But that has to be as open as I’ve ever heard him be about the dark years… and he’s been pretty honest about it before.

2 Likes

very nice interview.

Yep.

I’m a fan of Glover’s, but I’m so over Patricia that I don’t even want to listen. Just so done.

2 Likes

I need periodic topping off of fuel for my hate of that wretched pompous shambling definition of Imposter Syndrome

3 Likes

I definitely hear you, I’m getting tired of it too… but kinda like weasel just said it sometimes is nice to hear to justify the anger at the stupidity of the past…

But I’m with you, I hope one day it doesn’t even get brought up anymore because we’ve come so far from it.

1 Like

I’m really enjoying this

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.