Eagles Buccaneers Game Thread

might need to sweeten the pot…
add in Trinity Benson so they have a WR to play ahead of Reagor. :joy:

2 Likes

Truthfully, nice game for Tampa, but they still look quite beatable.

1 Like

Are we still in agreement that the refs gave this game to Tampa?

Yea they didn’t look “Buffalo” good

I mean we haven’t even seen the #1 seed team in the NFC play yet

To me the NFC will be a dogfight after this weekend and any of the 4 teams left could end up in the Super Bowl

This one has been more background noise for me. I was present to the turnovers, but I have no doubt when ppl tell me stories about officials either being ridiculously biased, or ridiculously incompetent.

1 Like

Hmmm roughing the passer they score 7. 3 bad calls on one drive maybe they score something. I get your a Brady fan. But also don’t like Rodgers because he gets calls.

1 Like

prediction: Bruce Arians is going to retire at the end of season… whenever it may be.

Byron Leftwhich will take over as HC in Tampa.

1 Like

The refs didn’t cost them the game but came awfully close. Even small things like the phantom RTP gave Bucs life — maybe they don’t score on their first drive and don’t get that rhythm.

Who knows.

Either way I’m tired of this shit.

1 Like

Funny how the author if this thread disappeared after the first drive by Tampa :joy::joy::joy:

Sitting next to an Eagles fan, I think I know why.

1 Like

Getting calls isn’t his fault, but him crying for them when there was no foul…and getting them…aka the play before the Hail Mary where he turned his own helmet sideways and faked a facemask??? He should be fined for that shit, instead the league builds him a shrine.

3 Likes

NFL refs suck huge. Any Lions fan knows that. But they seldom turn the game. It happens though

The problem is when the better team is getting most of the calls it makes it 2x harder for the underdog

And that is usually how it plays out

2 Likes

I agree but call it fair. 10-14 point swing can make a difference

1 Like

100%

I’ve seen worse games. But you get Brady to punt you have a chance to win. Refs kinda want to be the stars of the show.

It kinda is. Bitch boy and butt boy. Whine ,cry , and act hurt after they get hit.

He is totally all of this - 100%
Good football player → also a good actor. He lives his professional career out in victim mode.

1 Like

49ers - Cowboys Game Thread link: 49ers - Cowboys Game Thread - #2