Eagles Buccaneers Game Thread

LOL - Yup. I’m still thinking Tampa vs Buffalo in the end.

Bill B: Patricia, it’s been nice having you back. You are the best at getting my lunch super quick. I want to reward you. I’ll let you draw up the defensive game plan vs the Bills

Matty: I’m on in Bill! Thank you sir! I won’t let you down sir! Oh, by the way sir do you see my Toblerone? I swear I had it when I came into the office

This to me is also why they don’t need more playoff teams…maybe fewer

Interested to see what Bill does next season now that he appears to have a good young QB to build around again…would not be surprised if they make a playoff run…would also be intrigued to see a rematch of Bill v the Bills, but at NE this time.

And better get rid of Phuktricia if he wants any of that to happen…that human vortex of suckitiude should be jettisoned into the Atlantic.

1 Like

TB flat LET them score. Period.

1 Like

I think the Pats might need a QB that can throw a decent ball in the cold or wind before they make any playoff runs.

So much is so interesting to me. Excited to see how it all works out. I think Jones is their guy for awhile, at least. Maybe a long while.

Maybe he’ll do some of the strength training that Burrow went through to improve his velocity.

Then again, maybe his receivers will practice catching the ball in the cold. They were horrid yesterday.

1 Like

Perhaps, but way too soon to give up on Jones imo…he played really good this year, and he wasnt the main reason for the loss last night, but the moment did look a bit big for him.

That’s kind of my point regarding Bill…pretty sure he likes Jones as his Qb for now, and after last night, he’s gonna build his team and try to shore up the weaknesses.

1 Like

I don’t see where anyone has talked about Coach Bruce slapping at the helmet of Adams.
If that was Bruce in the Blue and Silver, it would only be further confirmation of our dysfunction. But, since it’s Bruce on the Bucs with Brady, they just chuckle.

But boy the bitch Brady

Well tbf, if the Lions and their coach were the reigning SB champs, it might not be as big of a deal🤷‍♂️

Reagor is pure entertainment…Benny Hill in a helmet

1 Like

Reagor is one of the worst football players I’ve seen.

4 Likes

LOL - was just gonna comment on that.

Eagles just remembered they have a Heisman WR on their team.

1 Like

feels like a ton of this falls on coaching - yup

Did Mike McMahon possess the body of Hurts? Those deep passes are beautiful spirals….ten yards off target

1 Like

Smith looks very disgruntled. Looks like he’d like to get traded to the Lions
:wink: