**Eagles vs Cowboys MNF Thread**

It was obvious that it wasn’t intentional grounding by Dak. But I do think its funny the same play also wasn’t intentional grounding for the 49ers but it WAS intentional grounding for us.

2 Likes

Calling that a catch? W T F???
Default to quick capital gains for Cowboys. With us, that’s not even close to being considered.

Now Philly has to waste a challenge.

1 Like

Hits out of bounds are perfectly fine for the Cowboys. They don’t have to play by the rules.

1 Like

RG moved on that last play.

Flagrantly obvious

No call.

Sack by the neck. Nothing to see here.

1 Like

if we did that to Rodgers, they’d be kicking people out of the game, trying to slap us with lawsuits, etc.

Holding…no replay. Coincidence?
Did it really happen?

The Cowboys are in a league of their own when it comes to the things they are allowed to do on defense and get away with. Like I said…its damn near dangerous how they call Cowboys games. They are the only team I’ve seen called so loosely on defense.

1 Like

It was a pretty bad hold. There was no doubt it happened. It happened in the pile, around the RG area.

1 Like

The Bama boys Hurts and Smith are going to lose more games by week 3 than they lost in their entire Bama career.

What sucks about this is now the gameplan is out the window so the Panthers don’t get a good look in their film session of this game.

That’s funny because a Bama goy got that pick 6!

1 Like

So many of them for sure. It has to be extremely difficult to go from a dominant college program to a sub .500 nfl team.

I’m sure Urban Meyer is having those same painful adjustments to the NFL.

I think anyone who jokes about Urban Meyer quitting and walking away soon is only half joking. Short of a miracle run where they rip off a bunch of wins this year or next…he’s gone.

1 Like

He’s gotta give Lawrence at least 2 years before he has a new health problem aka quits on his team and goes back to college. Those 7 picks he’s thrown in 3 games, might have Urban back to college sooner rather than later, lol

I picture him quitting in December. That seems to be a prime time for losing NFL coaches to jump ship and take a college job. I think he will get thru this December but he’ll be gone next December.

1 Like

And then Bevell can be an interim head coach of a terrible football team again!