Eli and the Giants

The Giants are a disgrace and Shurmur will have 3 more games as HC in this league. He was a terrible hire.

Whelp no Chase for us

Choke job complete. The giants looked like the lions on thanksgiving there.

2nd pick was a long shot anyways. Giants and Lions both lose out, we get 3rd pick. Much more likely scenario.

Giants will win out! :wink:

Wrong. Dallas will beat Seattle in a playoff game just like they did last year. Seattle is fraudulent. Jimmy G is as well and will probably lose a home playoff game to Dallas.Who knows though Dallas might not even make it in. They are the most retarded group in NFL history. I still know Dallas has enough talent to “flip the switch” and Jason Garrett may just go pedal to the metal because he knows that he is coaching for his job. IF Dallas does not win the division they need to blow EVERYTHING up including trading players.

Dallas is fairly healthy, top 5 QB, and will host a home playoff game. They are a team that can catch fire. They did it last year. Seattle is ■■■■■■, they have no pass rush, and Pete Carroll (while a great motivator) is stuck in the stone age. Dak will light Seattle up in a home playoff game.

Jimmy G is a fraud. GB is not good and has a coach who is green. Minnesota has a coach who is also stuck in the stone age and Cook might not make it until playoffs. Seattle is not in a good spot.

Dallas at Saints NFC Championship. Dallas beats Seattle in wild card, and then goes to SF and beats Jimmy G the fraud, with a HC and group who are desperate.

Cowboys fans are the worst. Jimmy G “The Fraud” has a better QB rating and TD to INT ratio than “Top 5” QB Dak including outdueling HOF Brees playing at his best in the last game.
They need to win in Philly first anyway.

1 Like

Damn you NYG. They collapsed in Lions fashion.

If I only read one of your posts, I would think it was meant to be comedic. How your prognostications and opinions are facts.

I’m with Giorgio, I think Hawks wold murder the Cowboys. I do agree that Dallas has a ton of talent. They seem to lack continuity and guts. They seem to have no direction. Seahawks, while not as talented, play as a group, know how to win, and are always fighting hard. I think MN and SF have game managers as QBs, but with the talent they’re surrounded by, I don’t see Dallas running that gauntlet and ending up one game shy of the SB. They almost got beat by Det, and got hammered by the J-e-t-s. They are one of the most Jeckyl and Hyde teams in the league.

Not really, if it’s a good team, they lose. Shitty team, they win. No shitty teams in the playoffs.

1 Like

Dallas has a clear mandate and direction. That’s to win the Super Bowl. Their expectations are sky high. They just replaced their kicker. Their fans are calling for their coaches head with 3 games left in the season… and they’re in the division lead. They have the highest expectations of any NFC team. It’s just like the Rams last year… Dallas’ chips are in the middle of the table. Dallas was 4-6 last year and won a playoff game. They are 6-7 right now.

I will take my chances with backing Dallas in the playoffs. IF they make it. If they make the playoffs they will be a factor. If it sets up that they play Seattle and then SF… they will win both. Jimmy G is a no body and has accomplished nothing. Seattle is all Russell Wilson, they are not good and they are constantly putting Wilson in terrible spots. They can’t get after the QB and QB’s like Dak will shred them without a pass rush.

The only factor that Dallas will be in the playoffs is the location where the #5 seed will win their playoff game.

2 Likes

Has Dallas even beaten a team with a winning record this year?
The teams they’ve won against are a combined 17-47-1.
Betting on the Boys to beat any good team at this point wouldnt make sense…but an obscure team can get hot and win it all, it’s happened before, so ya never know.

1 Like

Cool story bro, go tell it on a cowboy forum. No one here gives two shits about Dallas.

2 Likes

Well, you were half right :joy:

5 Likes

You must’ve had this one tee’d up for awhile. Nice dude!!!

1 Like

Nope, search bar is a useful tool

2 Likes

What was Dallas’s opponents overall record?
8-8 in the weakest division and the weakest schedule in the NFL…dialing it up! LOL

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Facts are facts, bro! LOL

1 Like