Emmanuel Forbes & Big Play Dre

Forbes most pick 6s in college football history and Coach Bly.

Same school as Slay.

Cmon man we gotta get this dude

6 Likes

I’m down.

2 Likes

Sounds like a ball hawk !! Sign me up .

1 Like

I am a big fan of Forbes

In 2022 as a junior Forbes played in 11 games and contributed on 668 snaps. He chalked up 36 tackles, 5 assists, and added 17 stops. In the secondary Forbes forced 6 pass breakups, an impressive 6 interceptions, and gave up an outstanding QB rating when targetted of 42.8.

In the 2nd round my targets are
Mazi Smith
Emmanuel Forbes
Jack Campbell
Jahmyr Gibbs
John Michael Schmitz

2 Likes

My only problem with Forbes is his speed , he kinda of 4.6 guy from what I read. If people hated Okaduh for not being athletic enough they may not like forbes. Testing will be hudge for this guy.

I think Forbes is number three for me after Gonzo and Spoon. Also like the kid from Utah, would love him in the third. Can’t see what’s so special about Porter.

1 Like

I think he may he three for me as well. Would depend on scheme. If I was a fan of a zone heavy team than I might have Ringo at 3. Just don’t like him for press man.

2 Likes

from mid season….

4 Likes

Mississippi State also has a nice CB pipeline emerging

1 Like

George Costanza Flirting GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

Wow.
166 lbs.
But fast (4.35).

1 Like

DK Metcalf is going to bury that 166 lb kid 4 ft under the turf at the LOS

1 Like

Banks is 30lbs heavier than Forbes, with an equal 40.

2 Likes

Think About It GIF by Identity

And he is a clone of jacobs in regards to temperament and style. He is an example of why I don’t know if they go corner in the first.

2 Likes

Forbes would be an ideal nickle guy in my opinion. But he has a lot of dog in his game so he can switch too and he has the speed he needs to bait QBs.

As a 2nd rd. target Forbes would be a really solid player for us.

At #6 Christian Gonzalez is lookin’ like the pick @ #6 to me right now. @ #18 that pick is WIDE open. DT, CB, Safety, RB, WR…wide open. My guess is Brad has connection to Oregon in light of Sewell. See if Christian has what we want in terms of competitive make up. He was a transfer (like Jameson Williams) and that may help him here. Christian LOVED his CB coach at Colorado (sees him like an Uncle) so he followed him to Oregon (https://www.si.com/college/oregon/football/cb-christian-gonzalez-explains-why-he-transferred-to-oregon#gid=ci029df7f6a00027cb&pid=oregon-cornerback-christian-gonzalez-spring-practice).

I for the record am not crazy about Gonzalez as the pick. Not at #6. There isn’t a guy I love @ #6 this year. But if we have to make a pick he seems like a kid with a nice ceiling, a high floor and a good attitude.

It’s weird that people thought okudahs 40 time was bad (it’s not) but they like Forbes. I’m not sure anyone at that size has made it in the NFL at db.

2 Likes

I’m still pissed we didn’t get Asante Samuel jr damnit f*ck Fock irudushhehsnsndjcjdjs

Now we are stuck with a 150lb HS kid at playmaker back there for pick 6s as best option

2 Likes

Imagine Devonta Smith at CB. That’s Forbes… I’d still happily draft him with one of pur aeconds. But I have a soft spot for skilled gamblers at CB. And given Bly’s return … :man_shrugging:

Also remember… this is the combine. Big guys are trying to get light and fast… and small guys are trying to get bigger and stronger. Weighing 166 at the combine is awful. Either he couldn’t put on weight or he didn’t do enough to gain.

1 Like